Weekly Poll July 12- 19
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
What career do you hope to work in?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
This is a tough one, with all that I learn and have learned here I would like to go onto web design and hosting, but we'll see.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
I clicked Other because i hope to follow a career in something to do with cars...
Although i have just recently applied for a job as Sales Administration at a radio station.
Although i have just recently applied for a job as Sales Administration at a radio station.
-
Dzine Wolf
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
Law and Politics /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Yeah YeaH....I know I was suppose to be a animation and special effects Artist.
But I changed my mind......sheeeeesh! /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Yeah YeaH....I know I was suppose to be a animation and special effects Artist.
But I changed my mind......sheeeeesh! /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
IT networking and security...the stuff fascinates me /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
Well I put IT Networking and Security, because thats what I beleive 90% of the IT industry will be involved in, in the future.
I have a kind of plan/goal kinda thing:
- Start a shop selling computers, hardware and repairs
- From the same shop run a web design business
- Expand into hosting
- Expand into managing advertising (i beleive there will be a big market for this)
- Installing and creating specialist software (doctor's surgery for example)
- Installing and creating Networks for small to large businesses
- Providing security training, consultation and testing
It might sound kind of far fetched or impossible, but thats my set of goals and dreams I guess.
I have a kind of plan/goal kinda thing:
- Start a shop selling computers, hardware and repairs
- From the same shop run a web design business
- Expand into hosting
- Expand into managing advertising (i beleive there will be a big market for this)
- Installing and creating specialist software (doctor's surgery for example)
- Installing and creating Networks for small to large businesses
- Providing security training, consultation and testing
It might sound kind of far fetched or impossible, but thats my set of goals and dreams I guess.
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
computer store sounds good lol..ill come and work for/with ya /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
and no, those goals are entirely reachable, if you put your mind to it, study hard and get great results, the world is at your feet /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
and no, those goals are entirely reachable, if you put your mind to it, study hard and get great results, the world is at your feet /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
If you open a store trin save a spot for me, dead set i will seriously move down there for a job /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />. That would be madness /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
We'll all rent a place and have our own network through the place, lol. Each have our own computer and always have THE best and THE newest stuff with staff discounts, pmsl. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
*Stops dreaming*
We'll all rent a place and have our own network through the place, lol. Each have our own computer and always have THE best and THE newest stuff with staff discounts, pmsl. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
*Stops dreaming*
Last edited by mobil1_oils on Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
lol...and i do love mobils idea, could be really good /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> rent an apartment..and run a small puter parts/repairs/games (/bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />) shop /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
lol...and i do love mobils idea, could be really good /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> rent an apartment..and run a small puter parts/repairs/games (/bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />) shop /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
My ambition (true ambition) is to force microsoft into bankruptcy (spelling?!) however, if that doesnt happen, I would lke to ultimately run my own business, preferable something along the lines of computing, maybe a hosting company.
fj33r me microsoft /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
fj33r me microsoft /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
I originaly wated to get into networking, but after going to college and learning about web desing and media like photoshop and flash Id like to get into web building. I prefer the creativity and freedom you get with this kind of work.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
I think its a great idea /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />. When can i move in /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
[quote name='ner0' date='Jul 14 2004, 06:10 AM']My ambition (true ambition) is to force microsoft into bankruptcy (spelling?!) however, if that doesnt happen, I would lke to ultimately run my own business, preferable something along the lines of computing, maybe a hosting company.
fj33r me microsoft /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[right][post="5655"][/post][/right][/quote]
Thats a bit silly, i mean you look at there revenues, should make you think twice, best try take over and get your hands into some of that money.
As for the poll, i did a null vote. Questions like that, along with "what are you going to do after school" or "what do you want to be" are what i loath most in conversations. I allways say i dont know, because i dont, a few (mostly family adults who i also 'loath') /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' /> back with things like "well you should know by now ra blah ra da ra" but i dont feel as if i should know, sure i should have ideas of what i may want to do, but it baffles me when i hear of people say (at my age) "Im going to be a lawyer" and things like that. I dont really believe that young people should have set a deffinate 'career' path untill they've lived alot more. Idea's i have involve computers though, as like i chatted with trin a few days ago, there is now, but soon there will be a big worldwide boom of technology, and like the saying goes "technology is the future" or w/e, so either way im still undecided/indeffinite - ignore typos.
fj33r me microsoft /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[right][post="5655"][/post][/right][/quote]
Thats a bit silly, i mean you look at there revenues, should make you think twice, best try take over and get your hands into some of that money.
As for the poll, i did a null vote. Questions like that, along with "what are you going to do after school" or "what do you want to be" are what i loath most in conversations. I allways say i dont know, because i dont, a few (mostly family adults who i also 'loath') /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' /> back with things like "well you should know by now ra blah ra da ra" but i dont feel as if i should know, sure i should have ideas of what i may want to do, but it baffles me when i hear of people say (at my age) "Im going to be a lawyer" and things like that. I dont really believe that young people should have set a deffinate 'career' path untill they've lived alot more. Idea's i have involve computers though, as like i chatted with trin a few days ago, there is now, but soon there will be a big worldwide boom of technology, and like the saying goes "technology is the future" or w/e, so either way im still undecided/indeffinite - ignore typos.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
Yeh shane I know what you mean, I used to want to be a lawyer like all the other kids (only a year ago now) but it's obvious how quickly these things can change.
Shane and I were chatting about how as more and more people are going online, e-commerce will be part of the next "dotcom boom." Security will become more important than ever, especially for coporate networks etc. In the IT News forum there was a post about "Hacking School" which charged about $25,000 per week PER STUDENT to teach people how hackers get into networks, so these people could secure their networks better. We both think that security is going to be an absolutely massive industry in the next few years...
Shane and I were chatting about how as more and more people are going online, e-commerce will be part of the next "dotcom boom." Security will become more important than ever, especially for coporate networks etc. In the IT News forum there was a post about "Hacking School" which charged about $25,000 per week PER STUDENT to teach people how hackers get into networks, so these people could secure their networks better. We both think that security is going to be an absolutely massive industry in the next few years...
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
I voted Computer Graphics...
I want to go into photography and graphics designing, for example, doing posters, etc.
I plan on doing al sorts of photograpy, bands, cars, sceneic... everything.
I want to go into photography and graphics designing, for example, doing posters, etc.
I plan on doing al sorts of photograpy, bands, cars, sceneic... everything.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Weekly Poll July 12- 19
IT Networking & Security got my vote.
The bruises fade but memories are made.







