I'm still not quite good with any 3D modelling program but here are a few materials I made for Cinema 4D
Glass :
A Few Materials
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
A Few Materials
Ares, im sure they are very good...and im sure you also need sleep /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
please, for those of us that dont have Cinema 4D, provide the piccies in a format that we can view?? kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
please, for those of us that dont have Cinema 4D, provide the piccies in a format that we can view?? kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
A Few Materials
I'm sorry but that won't be possible, C4D doesn't allow you to save materials as jpeg or any other viewable format /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Last edited by Tibs on Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
A Few Materials
You could apply them to an object and do a quick render /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I'd do it.. but i'm far too lazy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I'd do it.. but i'm far too lazy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
A Few Materials
Well check my table scene and you will see them /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
...




