Icons Added To Downloads
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Icons Added To Downloads
I've added a few icon files to downloads for Member use. If anyone would like to add to our icon collection it would be greatly appreciated. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
False_Pretense
- Newbie

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Icons Added To Downloads
SHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!
Don't tell you know who... That I remade the sugar emote. Don't want them bouncing threw any threds /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
[img]http://221.143.42.39/false/Sugar.gif[/img]
[url="http://221.143.42.39/false/Sugar.gif"]>>link<<[/url]
I have always wanted to make more emotes just don't have the time for it any more. This 1 has taken more time than you would think. At a 150 frames it's one of the longer ones I have done. Yes I know there is a frame out of alinement. just didn't feel like fixing it.
Some of you wont be able to see it. Sorry we are haveing router issues.
Don't tell you know who... That I remade the sugar emote. Don't want them bouncing threw any threds /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
[img]http://221.143.42.39/false/Sugar.gif[/img]
[url="http://221.143.42.39/false/Sugar.gif"]>>link<<[/url]
I have always wanted to make more emotes just don't have the time for it any more. This 1 has taken more time than you would think. At a 150 frames it's one of the longer ones I have done. Yes I know there is a frame out of alinement. just didn't feel like fixing it.
Some of you wont be able to see it. Sorry we are haveing router issues.

Icons Added To Downloads
Thank you, False; I've updated our emoticon on the forum /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
