Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Post by Tami »

birthdayhat.jpg
We found this guy trying to crash your birthday party...he was also after the cake, which unfortunately got buried under a pile of bricks /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> I hope you have a great day /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Post by Josh »

lmfao love the picture

happy birthday, tony! <3
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Jim
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Post by Jim »

Happy Birthday Antics :D
Love is all a matter of timing.

It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.

If I'd live in another time or place...

...my story might have had a very different ending.
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Post by NightStorm »

The name sounds familiar, but I just can't... figure... out... why...?

Happy birthday Antics... whoever you are (I'd probably remember if someone by that name actually came around here once in a while... *hint hint*).

;)
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Post by us3rX »

Happy Birthday Tony! And where the hell have you been with stewie? (debate)

Hope you had a good one.

~us3rX :ph34r:
Last edited by us3rX on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Antics
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Happy 20th Birthday Antics

Post by Antics »

NS! I'm surprised....=[
One little acronym for you - PAX.



Thanks everyone lol
Sorry I haven't been in the chat like I said I would be doing. School got hectic for me @.o
Got my A+ cert, got my MCP/MC:TS certs, and soon I'm going to be heading into the Cisco field. Plus, I'm in charge of fully network security and have domain admin rights across my whole school. =]

Do you realize how funny it is to have someone come up to you and ask you to unblock MySpace and AdultFriendFinder?...XD
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”