Something I Made
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Something I Made
Here's my second render. I only have Cinema for 2 days now so don't expect too much /clam.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(clam)' />
[url="http://xt10.net/images/public5/cubes.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/public5/cubes.jpg[/url]
[url="http://xt10.net/images/public5/cubes.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/public5/cubes.jpg[/url]
...
Something I Made
thats very cool ares... keep up the good werk.. hope u can make another pic in 2 days /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Tid
Tid
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Something I Made
I like it, lol. nicely done, cant wait to see that 3D talent being put into some more images.
Something I Made
Here's my second one /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://xt10.net/images/open1/3d.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/open1/3d.jpg[/url]
[url="http://xt10.net/images/open1/3d.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/open1/3d.jpg[/url]
...
Something I Made
Looks great, well done /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />!
Last edited by Scott on Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Something I Made
Very nice, i like that second one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Something I Made
agrees with mobs i like the second one better i like the mirror effect
Tid
Tid
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Something I Made
New abstract /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[url="http://xt10.net/images/open1/freaky.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/open1/freaky.jpg[/url]
[url="http://xt10.net/images/open1/freaky.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/open1/freaky.jpg[/url]
...
Something I Made
that's cool, Ares....*makes note of another programme to get and mess around with*...is that made completely in c4d?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Something I Made
Yep everything i post here is 100% cinema 4d /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
...
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Something I Made
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> << YIKES!!!

