Artist Series Wallpaper 5 December 2007
If you're a fan of the lovely but oh-so-dangerous Eve or have been admiring the unique style of the popular new Charr t-shirt, you're in luck! As a supplement to the [url="http://www.pennyarcademerch.com/ant070011.html"]Guild Wars Gear Store's Artist Series[/url], ArenaNet is providing you with a wallpaper showcasing a beautifully stylized rendition of everyone's favorite Necromancer - along with other favourite pieces. Grab these desktop decorations in a variety of ratios and resolutions [url="http://www.guildwars.com/products/eyeofthenorth/gallery/wallpaper/gw-wp095.php"]here[/url]!
[url="http://players.guildwars.com/"]source[/url]
[GW] Wallpaper Series
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
[GW] Wallpaper Series

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
[GW] Wallpaper Series
O.O at the GuildWars wallpapers, I'm going to save some of them even though I don't play /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> they're really pretty.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
