Collision
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Collision
I know i know, i'll get bored of showing you my work soon..
>> [url="http://nnn-clan.net/pulse/maian_uploader/uploads/collision.png"]Collision[/url] <<
Rendered in Cinema 4D.. the only PS7 work in this piece is the border, the text and a tiny amount of smudging to create the blast effect.
Comments? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
>> [url="http://nnn-clan.net/pulse/maian_uploader/uploads/collision.png"]Collision[/url] <<
Rendered in Cinema 4D.. the only PS7 work in this piece is the border, the text and a tiny amount of smudging to create the blast effect.
Comments? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Collision
/shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> I think I'll just done those before I look at more of your work LOL...j/k...good work as always, Sp3c

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Collision
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> !!!! stop it, your to good dammit!! very nice looks like, meh i dunno but i like, *stabs spec* what did i tell you about .pngs!
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Collision
Very nice and very bright, looks just like a photo taken at the exact point of collision, very nicely done /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />. Keep it up.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Collision
I dont think hes complaining about the size, i think hes complaining about the way some peoples IE reads .png's. I think it screws up on some but im not really sure.




