Graphixground Forum
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Graphixground Forum
Everytime I come here I come here in boredom. and I find a thread to read that looks kinda interesting and there is always something funny started by someone... From TOGA /toga.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga)' /> stuff to selling eye brows /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> lol. You all are so great to be around and I always laugh my head off every time I come here.
Ever since TCN got closed (Yes once agian someone brings up that topic that never goes away /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ) I have always sticked with the err0r.net forum and techgear007.net. And I have noticed that ever since Adaera had got on with her life and Chameleon took over err0r.net, all the great laughter was gone. I go there in disappointment now, seeing all the hate and all the disrespectful members there.
I am glad that I have quit the mod posistion there, and come here. Even though I am a member is so great to be here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I know I don't post much because I just really aint a graphic person lol. Plus my Paint Shop Pro has just ran out of it's trail period /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> So I no longer have PSP8. and now my only graphic making/editing program is MS Paint. /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> Stupid thing.
Anyway. I just made this post to thank you all for giving me a laugh when I come here /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />
~Josh
Ever since TCN got closed (Yes once agian someone brings up that topic that never goes away /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ) I have always sticked with the err0r.net forum and techgear007.net. And I have noticed that ever since Adaera had got on with her life and Chameleon took over err0r.net, all the great laughter was gone. I go there in disappointment now, seeing all the hate and all the disrespectful members there.
I am glad that I have quit the mod posistion there, and come here. Even though I am a member is so great to be here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I know I don't post much because I just really aint a graphic person lol. Plus my Paint Shop Pro has just ran out of it's trail period /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> So I no longer have PSP8. and now my only graphic making/editing program is MS Paint. /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> Stupid thing.
Anyway. I just made this post to thank you all for giving me a laugh when I come here /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphixground Forum
thankyou for your kind words Josh, whilst being a professional company, we all try to keep the atmosphere around here relaxed, and humorous, you need not worry if you are as elite at graphics as someone such as ada, or Yahoo...you hang around us, and you will pick up little things as you go, and will find a certain thing that you excell at, in a year or two time.. someone could be saying "i wish i was as good at graphics as Josh is"..hey, it could happen, stick with it, and stay for the ride /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Graphixground Forum
* Josh makes his graphics in MS Paint now /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
~Josh
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphixground Forum
we also offer a MS Paint forum here too /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ...ask mobil if you need some help with Paint /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ..he's our "Resident MS Paint Man"
Graphixground Forum
LOL - I heard about that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I've already seen the most famous banner by him with his fav. logo's on it =) lol
And now I have a question ;x and I know no one can REALLY explain this but....
WHAT IS TOGA??
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
~Josh
I've already seen the most famous banner by him with his fav. logo's on it =) lol
And now I have a question ;x and I know no one can REALLY explain this but....
WHAT IS TOGA??
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphixground Forum
Wow someones not gonna see tomorrow come /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ... Yeah I aswell as Josh have migrated graduarlly from err0r.net forum to here... Its alot more relaxed here... Its just alot more fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Graphixground Forum
err0r.net has reallly just gone.. bad /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> I just don't like it no more. :'(
~Josh
~Josh
Last edited by Josh on Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphixground Forum
to quote a wise man...
[quote name='Trinity']That is a very complicated question that you have asked young one...
Toga has many meanings...
Toga is when the 8th moon of jupiter aligns with mars to look like a sea horse.
Toga is when every person in the former Chzechslovakie pauses and slowly looks at the sky, at exactly the same time.
Toga is when every single sheep in New Zealand bah's the alphabet at the same time.
Basically,
TOGA PWNS YOU![/quote]
there you go young man...
[quote name='Trinity']That is a very complicated question that you have asked young one...
Toga has many meanings...
Toga is when the 8th moon of jupiter aligns with mars to look like a sea horse.
Toga is when every person in the former Chzechslovakie pauses and slowly looks at the sky, at exactly the same time.
Toga is when every single sheep in New Zealand bah's the alphabet at the same time.
Basically,
TOGA PWNS YOU![/quote]
there you go young man...
Graphixground Forum
;x Toga doesn't pwn me /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Sorry...
Antics Pwns ME! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Antics Pwns ME! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphixground Forum
Antics == DEVIL - pwner == TOGA
Good to see you enjoying yourself here, and we have always said that it doesn't matter if you are not a top-notch designer - I am not one myself - you can still enjoy yourself here!!! You will learn a lot and have a lot of fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
On another topic, we don't want to start any more fights etc. so try not to post about other forums in a negative way.
And remember you can drop in and chat to us [url="http://irc://irc.publicservicesonline.com:#graphixground"]HERE[/url] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
ya jump on irc...go to either; irc.isyourgod.com, xt.isyourgod.com, irc.publicservices.com ..i think thats it, and go into #graphixground /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
edit by sugarboy: changed link /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
EDIT: Link still didnt work, refixed
Edit: + irc.xtcomputing.com & #graphixground
Good to see you enjoying yourself here, and we have always said that it doesn't matter if you are not a top-notch designer - I am not one myself - you can still enjoy yourself here!!! You will learn a lot and have a lot of fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
On another topic, we don't want to start any more fights etc. so try not to post about other forums in a negative way.
And remember you can drop in and chat to us [url="http://irc://irc.publicservicesonline.com:#graphixground"]HERE[/url] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
ya jump on irc...go to either; irc.isyourgod.com, xt.isyourgod.com, irc.publicservices.com ..i think thats it, and go into #graphixground /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
edit by sugarboy: changed link /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
EDIT: Link still didnt work, refixed
Edit: + irc.xtcomputing.com & #graphixground
Last edited by Trinity on Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Graphixground Forum
Antics pwnz meh, and always will /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Graphixground Forum
lol. I'm not trying to start anything with other forums. Sorry if it took that impression /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Anyway.. Does anyone have any good (FREE YES FREE!!!!) Image making programs that I could download or something? (Don't say Ifran or whatever it is. I don't like it one bit lol)
Thanks in advance,
~Josh
Anyway.. Does anyone have any good (FREE YES FREE!!!!) Image making programs that I could download or something? (Don't say Ifran or whatever it is. I don't like it one bit lol)
Thanks in advance,
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphixground Forum
Np Josh, I know, just other people might not.
[url="http://forums.graphixground.com/index.php?showforum=62"]Click here for free graphics software[/url]
[url="http://forums.graphixground.com/index.php?showforum=62"]Click here for free graphics software[/url]


