Grounded

Support for Graphics Questions

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Electrix
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Grounded

Post by Electrix »

Ehh, got bored. Not my best work but you get that occasionally.
Last edited by Electrix on Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.

stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Grounded

Post by Tami »

I like the tones in this one - could do without the flower in her hair though, it seems to detract from the dark moodiness of the overall image.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Electrix
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 578
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Grounded

Post by Electrix »

Good point - will check that out. It was intended to be somewhat less dark but it just turned out that way. And I can never seem to get these in the right subforum can I? /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />
Last edited by Electrix on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.

stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Grounded

Post by Tami »

lol...no worries on the correct subforum - it's still 2d art, right? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Grounded

Post by Sylo-X- »

I love the old photo effect. I also like the tones and the mood. Great work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Post Reply

Return to “2D Graphics”