[center]**Content Warning**[/center]
[center]There is some Art, that some would consider "questionable"[/center]
While I was suppose to be working, i was surfing the web and went to digg.com where i found this website, figured you all would like to see it =D
[url="http://www.hpkolb-gallery.de/"]http://www.hpkolb-gallery.de/[/url]
Makes me wish i had a tablet... i need to draw more =p Anyways, enjoy
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Awesome Photoshop Work.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Awesome Photoshop Work.
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Awesome Photoshop Work.
As I said before, the work in that gallery is absolutely incredible. I have a tablet, I just can't draw /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
However, I do plan on learning. Maybe I will post something later today - if I have some time to actually open PS and play /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
However, I do plan on learning. Maybe I will post something later today - if I have some time to actually open PS and play /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



