Zelda Art Work

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

Zelda Art Work

Post by us3rX »

Wasnt sure where to post this... but meh, this seemed good enough, while i am suppost to be working, i am surfing the web, went to digg and seen this...

[url="http://www.racketboy.com/retro/gameart/2007/10/the-most-stunning-legend-of-zelda-inspired-artwork-pt-1.html"]http://www.racketboy.com/retro/gameart/200...twork-pt-1.html[/url]

I for one love when people come up with their own creations of video game art =D

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Zelda Art Work

Post by Tami »

Some very incredible artwork - interesting to see so many quality pieces with such subtle differences in their styles.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Zelda Art Work

Post by Josh »

I have always loved fan art when it's done really well... I've always wanted the ability to recreate the look of a character which has already been created. These are very nice though... I really love the second one.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Nintendo”