I recently got a new kitten. I named her Lacy She's my cutie!
[attachment=3141:attachment] [attachment=3142:attachment]
[attachment=3143:attachment] [attachment=3144:attachment]
[attachment=3145:attachment]
My new kitty; Lacy!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
My new kitty; Lacy!
Last edited by Josh on Thu May 24, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My new kitty; Lacy!
awwwwwwwwwww she's such a little cutie josh...nice and fuzzy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
My new kitty; Lacy!
Right now she's annoying the hell out of me /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> She wants to play but I'm too tired from my concert.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
My new kitty; Lacy!
Be nice to the kitty, Josh, or I will send Moppy after you /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
My new kitty; Lacy!
It the Fuzzanator not Lacy -.- /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Michael on Thu May 24, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.


