Finger Frenzy

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by ner0 »

Thanks to Tibs, I spent like an hour of yesterday absolutely lost in this game...

[url="http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff"]http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff[/url]

see who can get the best score!

Here's mine: [attachment=3112:attachment]
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by Josh »

[attachment=3113:attachment]
[attachment=3114:attachment]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
mrmark01
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:48 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by mrmark01 »

Nero, How on earth did u do that???

here is my scores.


[attachment=3115:attachment]

[attachment=3116:attachment]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by Tami »

He cheated ... penguins are notorious for cheating. <_<
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
mrmark01
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:48 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by mrmark01 »

LOL, ada.

What's your score? hmmmmm?
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by Tami »

I haven't tried it yet, but once I do I'll be sure to let you all know /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by Tibs »

Hihi, remembers that screen from somewhere...
...
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by ner0 »

yeah of course you'll remember it tibs, you're the one who INFLICTED it upon me!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and I have a pretty good keyboard for that kinda thing <3
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
rIFt

Finger Frenzy

Post by rIFt »

nah here's when you cheat:P
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by Josh »

lol I don't have any programming stuffs installed on my machine or I would have cheated lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by Marko »

Or better yet... its called photoshop, use it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image
rIFt

Finger Frenzy

Post by rIFt »

c'mon dren:P just write a quick asm code in debug.exe to do it for you,e veryone has that on their pc:P
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by ner0 »

I managed to do a little better
[attachment=3119:attachment]

EDIT: Another little genuine improvement
[attachment=3120:attachment]
Last edited by ner0 on Wed May 09, 2007 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
mrmark01
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:48 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by mrmark01 »

wow nero, that's impressive lmao

I got the exact same score... what are the odds

[attachment=3121:attachment]
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by ner0 »

wow mrmark, you're right, the odds are damn slim!

also slim, are the odds of you clipping your screenshot in the exact same places I did /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> freaky coincidences eh? hehe
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
mrmark01
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:48 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by mrmark01 »

Wow Nero,

your right, I didn't notice that... really.. what are the odds?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

it's almost like I grabbed your pic and pasted it in as mine /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
I'd never do anything like that /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

Tami /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> .... I still don't see your score here.... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

no one can accuse me of /2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stir)' />


time to go... /0to60.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(drive1)' />
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Finger Frenzy

Post by ner0 »

anyone who didn't know better would think the exact same thing, Mark! but we all know you'd never do that /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

and good point about ada's score... I bet she can do it in negative time!
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”