Hello To Everyone !

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
DonnaMac125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by DonnaMac125 »

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I've been working with PSP 7 now for almost two years, and I consider myself a "learning & growing" graphics designer .... My "Celtic Castle Designs" includes backgrounds, banners, page dividers, award sets & single award images (I'm very involved in the international Awards community), as well as Christian/Pagan/World Religions plaques & verses .... Most of my graphics have a celtic/medieval/fantasy theme, and I love using tubes, dingbat fonts, brushes, etc. to create my work -- I have been known to custom design sets for friends, and I absolutely LOVE playing with PSP, Art Texture, Alien Skin, Super BladePro, and other graphics software /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

In addition, I have known the lovely Adaera for 4 years now, as we used to chat in the old Talk City "Spirituality-PaganChat" -- I credit Ada and other wonderful pagan friends for helping this "openminded, openhearted Christian" understand why I've always loved my celtic ancestral roots /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> , and why I've always been drawn to celtic spirituality /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> .... If you look through my graphics, you will see many touches of paganism mixed with christianity, celtic spirituality, wicca, etc -- I am very drawn to spirituality on all levels /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Anyway .... now that I've made a "quick note" a short novel, I look forward to getting to know all of you, and sharing ideas /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' /> . tips /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> , and more /help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' /> on this forum !! ..... Have a great evening, everyone /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
Last edited by DonnaMac125 on Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Trinity »

Welcome to the Forum Donna /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Its very nice to meet you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /welcome.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcome:' />

Where abouts are you from?
DonnaMac125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by DonnaMac125 »

Hi Trinity ! /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' /> .... I'm from Birmingham, AL, USA .... and I'm glad to be here /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> .... How 'bout you, where are ya from ??
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tami »

Hi Donna /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I hope you enjoy our growing network. As you'll be able to tell from some of the threads, we have integrated two sites into one-we're still getting used to things and not all of the construction is done yet, but I hope you enjoy yourself here. We have an awesome staff and our Members are a very talented lot.

I hope you'll be able to join us in chat sometime (just click the chat link in the upper right corner-make sure your java engine is up to date first though).

We look forward to your added experience and participation at KillaGraphix & it's great to see you after so much time.

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Adaera
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
DonnaMac125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by DonnaMac125 »

Thanks, Ada, and I will join you guys in chat ! ... I look forward to learning from you guys !! .... Have a great night !
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Trinity »

I'm from way doooooooooown under, there are a few of us aussies here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

And ada is right, your experience will be greatly appreciated here, 2 years safely qualifies you as a guru lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Trinity on Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tami »

aaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am *not* a guy demmit /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Endo »

Yeah dont refere to us as guys, ada will get moppy *shriek*

Welcome Donna!! Pretty lucky you found Ada, cause now you got us!!! wahoo, i can see you trying to de-register now, but you cant lol. looking forward to talking to you in the loony bin aka chat room =)
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
DonnaMac125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by DonnaMac125 »

Thanks for the welcome, Endophyte, and yep, I forgot that "Ada is not a guy" !!! .... I can't believe I forgot that, considering the cauldrons she's flung my way over the years /2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stir)' /> , for calling her a guy !! .... SORRY ADA !!!!! /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> ..... I gotta watch those cauldrons !

I think I'm gonna wuv this forum, and Chat will be a blast, too, I'm sure :-D

Now I really gotta go to bed .... I have to .... someone make me sign offa da computer ! /compsmack.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(smack)' />
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tibs »

Well I checked out some of your artwork and they look great /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
...
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by ner0 »

Welcome donna /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Im sure you'll enjoy it here and in chat, watch out for some of us /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> awesome sig by the way.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Scott »

Welcome Donna, hope you enjoy your stay here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Watch out for the nutbars in our midst...not mentioning any name /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tami »

/lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> You really should stop talking about yourself like that, Vu|ture. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Sp3culuM »

/welcome.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcome:' />
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Josh »

/shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Welcome Donna! /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Welcome to KG as everyone else has said, and it's nice to see new faces arriving here at KG.com /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

By the way, your banner is awesome! I really should get my stupid banner up that I've said I would do a million times /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Josh on Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Marko »

hey donna, welcome to killagraphix anyway hope you enjoy yourself and have fun and be sure to post in the gallery section of this site as i want to see some of your work.
Image
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by RuffRyders »

/welcome.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':welcome:' /> donne hope you enjoy your stay /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

RuffRyders [img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/superman.gif[/img]
The bruises fade but memories are made.
DonnaMac125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by DonnaMac125 »

Hi again, everyone, and THANK YOU for the great welcome /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> -- I know I'm gonna love it here at Killagraphix, and I look forward to meeting each of you, personally, in Chat ! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />


Oh and p.s. -- thanks for all the compliments, too ! They made my day /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by DonnaMac125 on Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tami »

Donna add me to messenger, I'll help you with chat. If you don't remember the addy I'll PM it to you.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

Have fun here , i have funnnnn here lolz , dont stop me adeare u know what they say about stopping mental patients
Last edited by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa on Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tami »

LOL Casa behave or we will take away your pizza pills /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , not my pizzapills /boxer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(box)' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by Tami »

I think casa needs a new jacket---one with long sleeves and shiny buckles /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by mobil1_oils »

[quote name='Adaera' date='Aug 21 2004, 10:44 PM']I think casa needs a new jacket---one with long sleeves and shiny buckles /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[right][post="8165"][/post][/right][/quote]
Agreed, i will put it on order ASAP.
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

Can i have a pink 1 ?
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by mobil1_oils »

Ill see what i can do, not making any promises, as far as i know they only come in white /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

Paint it then bro , plz do it for me plz plz plz
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by mobil1_oils »

Ill see what i can do /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

Can i have a little penguin on the front ?
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by mobil1_oils »

Hmmm... not so sure about that >_>, you might have to ask the head penguin about that one.
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Hello To Everyone !

Post by ner0 »

who be that? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

-- /penguin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':penguin:' /> ner0
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by mobil1_oils »

Hmmm, i wonder /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
LoVeDoCtOrCaSa
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Hello To Everyone !

Post by LoVeDoCtOrCaSa »

Maybe a nice pic of ner0 ? on the front ? /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”