I've added over two dozen new programmes to the various sections of the [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/Software-Repository-f260.html"]Software Repository[/url]. The majority are freeware, with just a couple of commercial additions. Everything from image editing to tuning your guitar and even mapping the stars, I've pillaged the web far and wide; more to come, but work beckons /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Most new additions are in Audio & Video, Photography and General, but check out the other sections, I may have added a programme or two to most of them. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
New Listings Added to Software Repository
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New Listings Added to Software Repository
Last edited by Tami on Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New Listings Added to Software Repository
woot /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> *goes to check it out*
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
