I posted some shots of Ellwood Park last year (Spring, I think). Today I went for another walk around the park and took some fall shots.
[attachment=2828:attachment]
[attachment=2829:attachment]
[attachment=2830:attachment]
[attachment=2831:attachment]
[attachment=2832:attachment]
[attachment=2833:attachment]
[attachment=2834:attachment]
[attachment=2835:attachment]
Ellwood Park, revisited
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Ellwood Park, revisited

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Ellwood Park, revisited
Nature is so beautiful. I wouldn't mind having #1, 5, & 6 as a wallpaper if you have them in that resolution.
Edit; I just noticed that they are in wallpaper resolution...only sideways! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> haha!
Edit; I just noticed that they are in wallpaper resolution...only sideways! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> haha!
Last edited by Josh on Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Ellwood Park, revisited
Yeah so turn your monitor on its side; should work fine that way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Ellwood Park, revisited
Gateway actually has a monitor that flips on it's side /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

