Happy Birthday King, Hope you have a good one... /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Congrats you are now as old as I am, but Lord knows we will never equal Tami's age! /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
Happy Birthday!
-Wayne
Happy Birthday King!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy Birthday King!
hehe. someones gonna get stewed...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
Happy Birthday King!
It took me a very long time to get as ancient as I am, if you're really lucky you'll get there too one day /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Birthday Dillon, I hope your day is very special. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Happy Birthday Dillon, I hope your day is very special. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy Birthday King!
Happy Birthday!!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy Birthday King!
Happy birthday Dillon. Have a super amazing one. Make it abstract. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' />
/blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /GGessen.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(eat)' />
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' />
/bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />
I loaded it with as many smilies as I could just for you. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' />
/blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /GGessen.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(eat)' />
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' />
/bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />
I loaded it with as many smilies as I could just for you. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
Happy Birthday King!
happy b-day dillon! =D
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
Happy Birthday King!
Happy B-day King !!!
/dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' />
/dance1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance)' />
Last edited by Tibs on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
...
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Happy Birthday King!
Thank you everyone. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Everyones invited!

Happy Birthday King!
You paying the airfare? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]



