aim_map anyone?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
Pietro on lan? yeah right!
aim_map anyone?
During this tourney I will b accepting challenges on aim_map. Anyone game? the rules are quite simple we'll b playing both sides first to 20 on both sides. Who ever wins will b the aim_map champ! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />. Also remember we can make it interesting at any point, if you know what I mean /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. Anyways Ill b the kid in the corner staring into a wall and being very emo to everything haha.
-
Guest
aim_map anyone?
[quote name='Pietro on lan? yeah right!' post='3100' date='Jun 19 2006, 08:59 AM']During this tourney I will b accepting challenges on aim_map. Anyone game? the rules are quite simple we'll b playing both sides first to 20 on both sides. Who ever wins will b the aim_map champ! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />. Also remember we can make it interesting at any point, if you know what I mean /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. Anyways Ill b the kid in the corner staring into a wall and being very emo to everything haha.[/quote]
EMO kid im scared.
EMO kid im scared.