Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Hyper Sonic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Post by Hyper Sonic »

Now, I don't have mine yet seeing as I don't have Mario Kart DS.... but anyway, post your friend codes here.
Super Mario
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:26 pm

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Post by Super Mario »

[color="#FF0000"]Whoohoo! After weeks of waiting for it, I finally got my New Hot Rod REd DS with Mario Kart DS! My friend code is: 296413 076418 Just because I jsut now got it, don't think I'm a rookie, I've wasted plenty of people out there and I'm willing to take on a challenge![/color]
Hyper Sonic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Post by Hyper Sonic »

I have to buy the crappy USB adapter, seeing as I don't know how to unlock my routers wireless abilities. I tested it out with my cousin Jeremies Mario Kart DS, nothing worked.
Super Mario
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:26 pm

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Post by Super Mario »

[color="#FF0000"]That's what you think, cuz. If I'm not mistaken, me and you ahve the exact same routers, and if I can get mine to work, I can get yours to work, it just takes a little programming, and not of the router, but of your DS.[/color]
Hyper Sonic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Post by Hyper Sonic »

[quote name='Super Mario' post='1973' date='Dec 4 2005, 03:25 AM'][color="#FF0000"]That's what you think, cuz. If I'm not mistaken, me and you ahve the exact same routers, and if I can get mine to work, I can get yours to work, it just takes a little programming, and not of the router, but of your DS.[/color][/quote]You can help me? Thanks! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

I knew I could count on you /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Hyper Sonic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Post by Hyper Sonic »

Anyway yeah, I have the game now, here's my friend code 429558709856
Post Reply

Return to “Nintendo”