Our 100th Member
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Our 100th Member
Welcome to my good friend Socks. She is our 100th GraphixGround member; be kind to her, she's one of those Eastern Canadian Maritime types..... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Oh and Socks....NO PAINTING MY FORUM demmit <_<
Oh and Socks....NO PAINTING MY FORUM demmit <_<

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Our 100th Member
Hullo Socks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Hope you enjoy your stay here /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ... and remember: when there is a chance at getting some pizza, GET IT... or you'll never get pizza here /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
~Josh
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Our 100th Member
SOOOOOOOOOOOOCKSSSSS wooohooo, come on in, meet the gang, good to see ya here!!
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Our 100th Member
Hey Socks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.
Enjoy your stay!
Enjoy your stay!
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Our 100th Member
uhm...she kinda like my sox?? i bet she'll love dookie /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
WELCOME SOCKS...anyways /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
WELCOME SOCKS...anyways /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Our 100th Member
Is this the same "Socks" I think it is????? Is this the Socks that has to hole in the right toe???? or is it the one that I cant ever find after I do the laundry?? ORRR is this the socks that got a good lesson on running Viper???? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Our 100th Member
Thank-you, thank-you very much. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> It was really nice to read all the friendly 'welcomes' on the board. I'm honoured to be the 100th member. Errr, do I win a prize? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
SO, all I have to say is this place needs MORE PURPLE!!!! Yep. A great paint job outta take care of all this Greeeeeeeeen. Ada must be in charge here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
And Turtle dear, yes, I am that sock with a hole in the toe ~AND~ the one that got great Viper coaching from a certain someone. (wink)
Ok so, back to this green forum, I thought I'd start with making that cute little witch emoticon have a purple broom. Ada shouldn't mind. lmao.
Hope to chat with you all soon! Take care.
*grabs paintbrush*
~Socks~
SO, all I have to say is this place needs MORE PURPLE!!!! Yep. A great paint job outta take care of all this Greeeeeeeeen. Ada must be in charge here. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
And Turtle dear, yes, I am that sock with a hole in the toe ~AND~ the one that got great Viper coaching from a certain someone. (wink)
Ok so, back to this green forum, I thought I'd start with making that cute little witch emoticon have a purple broom. Ada shouldn't mind. lmao.
Hope to chat with you all soon! Take care.
*grabs paintbrush*
~Socks~
Our 100th Member
hmmmm Socks? Are you *sure* you want to try painting my forum? This is what happened to the last person who tried to change my green.
/poofyou.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(poof)' />
/poofyou.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(poof)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Our 100th Member
Socks, what do you know about toga 0.o... /toga.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga)' />
Our 100th Member
lmao, I don't know anything about toga except theres some toga emoticons and a board for it.... and something about toga gods and blah blah blah... /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
~Josh
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Our 100th Member
Welcome to GraphixGround Socks And Wo0o0oo0t 100th member /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> heres your prize [img]http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/bum.gif[/img]
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Baralai
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Baralai
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Our 100th Member
Tidus!! Be nice to Socks /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/broomwack-shy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(broom)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Our 100th Member
dont diss my butt /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Baralai
Baralai
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]





