Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/nintendo-revolution.jpg"]Picture One.[/url]
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/nintendo-revolution2.jpg"]Picture Two.[/url]
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/nintendo-revolution1.jpg"]Picture Three.[/url]
Here They Are Hope You enjoy them!
*~* NEW PICTURE AS OF! 5/27/05! *~*
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/NintendoR.jpg"]Picture 4[/url]
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/nintendo-revolution2.jpg"]Picture Two.[/url]
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/nintendo-revolution1.jpg"]Picture Three.[/url]
Here They Are Hope You enjoy them!
*~* NEW PICTURE AS OF! 5/27/05! *~*
[url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Mechachu/NintendoR.jpg"]Picture 4[/url]
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Thu May 26, 2005 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Damn that's hot.. *humps*
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Damn straight, much more humpable than the PS2/XBOX.
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
I'd find a way... /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
That's hawt...
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
OMG its confirmed, you can d/l 20 Years of nintendo Games online with that baby! * drools * /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' /> (hi5) /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> /happy_crying.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(tear)' /> /gimme.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(gimme)' />
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='Tech' date='May 22 2005, 04:55 AM']OMG its confirmed, you can d/l 20 Years of nintendo Games online with that baby! * drools * /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' /> (hi5) /Happy_Dance03.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hdance)' /> /happy_crying.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(tear)' /> /gimme.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(gimme)' />
[right][post="707"][/post][/right][/quote]
*ALL* of the games ever released on nintendo consoles?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[right][post="707"][/post][/right][/quote]
*ALL* of the games ever released on nintendo consoles?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
yes! ALL of them!
( can some one move this To The Revelotions Descussion? )
nvm i took care of it i ddint know i could do it /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />;
( can some one move this To The Revelotions Descussion? )
nvm i took care of it i ddint know i could do it /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />;
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Thu May 26, 2005 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
meh, it looks OK, i think the PS3 and XBOX 360 look sexier though.

[color=\"gray\"]I Am The Almighty TheGodFather, Join The Family[/color]
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
I just wish Nintendo would release more information about it. The only thing we know about it is that it fits in your hand and it plays games O_o... Other than that it's suppose to be uber amazing I guess...
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='TheGodFather' date='Aug 17 2005, 12:28 AM']its gonna suck
just like all the other nintendo conoles. history repeates itself my friend.
[right][post="1504"][/post][/right][/quote]
nes/snes/n64?
just like all the other nintendo conoles. history repeates itself my friend.
[right][post="1504"][/post][/right][/quote]
nes/snes/n64?
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Are you dissing Mario?!!!! HMMM?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Super Mario
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:26 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[color="#FF0000"]This area needs some MAJOR help in the info department. Here I am to save the day. First off, Hey TheGodFather, I reealized now that when you think mankind can't get any dumber, someone like you has to come a long and prove me wrong on that. Time for a hsitory lesson. The NES was one of the best all time selling game consoles, though the Sega Genisis gave some major compition by holding 54% of the market way back then. Obviously Nintendo beat them since Sega is gone as far as systems are conserned. Mario 3 is the ALL-TIME BEST-SELLING game and that's a fact and it didn't come from Nintendo either. Next up is the SNES, nick named The Yoshi since her was the first big character introduced on the system (weird huh?), and it did great. The N64 is unmatched when it comes to first person shooter because any TRUE gamer could tell you that Goldeneye 64 was the greats FPS ever and nothing has come close. That's maybe a few years before your time for you n00b gamers that started with the Cube, PS3, and suX-Box. The final part of my hsitory lesson is that if it were not for Nintendo, then no playstation at all would exist. Don't believe me? Just say so and I'll be more than happy to prove it to you. Now, for the Info Update on the Revolution. The Nintendo Revolution can download games wirelessly off the internet from Nintendo for a small price. Any Nintendo game realeased on the NES, SNES, and N64 will be available. For the N64 games, a joystick can be attached by a cord for the same feel and playability. That's good news for the left handies that had trouble with controller for the 64. The Revolution will also be able to hook up to other Revolutions through Wi-Fi and allow for HUGE Multiplayer action through nintendo new Nintendo Wifi Connection. The service is completely free and usable by the DS as well. Speaking of which, the DS can also hook up to the Revolution, for what reason is unknown, but probably for the same reason as the GBA2Cube link (came in handy with Splinter Cell). The Revolution will play the NEW Revolution games but can also play ALL the Gamecube games. For you bastards that like money, sell your cube before the Revolution comes out. For TRUE gamers like me, keep the cube handy incase you wanna play Melee while your parents play the classic Dr. Mario like mine will. The Revolution has a side panel that lifts up to connect your controllers and memory cards to the System. I recommend making sure you have 4 as I wouldn't be surprised if a few new games require that controller instead of the new one. I don't see how the next Super Smash Bros can use the 1 handed controller for all the intense mayhem, so there's a possible tip. The Revolution will, like the others, have the ability to play DVD! OMG, Nintendo is joining that franchise since these n00bs think that DVD Players are important regardless of the fact everyone has them already. Incase you haven't heard, the size of the system is 3 DVD cases stacked onto eachother. Also, if I catch any of you humping a Revolution, I'll kill you myself. Also,please stop saying a Video game item is sexy, because I don't see how ANYTHING can be sexy in anyway except for a person or maybe a car. That is all.[/color]
Last edited by Super Mario on Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
One other thing I shall add to Super Mario's comment,
Alot of people seem to be basing Nintendo's success rate off of Gamecube. And Gamecube, though the system itself didn't sell as much as PS2 and Xbox, was a great system. But today's average gamer is tipped off by things such as a DVD player or Online capabilities, though seems nice, but not necessary.
A game system is a "game" system, not an acessory system. Online capabilities I can understand something more then a DVD player, but the fact of it is, people are basing a "good" game system off of ratings that are only based on a systems acessories, they don't even consider the graphics and the gameplay. And most who do consider the graphics of PS2 are blinded by biased behavior of the systems ratings that were due to a majority of today's gamers wanting acessory.
Now I don't know if Gamecube sold more games then other systems, but people have to take in consideration more details of the matter instead, Nintendo sucks period.
Nintendo has been the best all along, and the only reason why Gamecube sold less systems because of gamers that wanted the systems acessories more then the system itself. Or those who just want gory games only.
So please, if anyone does try to argue against Super Mario or me using ratings and sales accounts as your backup, you better be prepared to have a REALLY good backup, becuz as far as I am concerned, he alone explained it better then I ever could.
I just wanted to add something extra. Again, this post goes towards those who diss Nintendo brutally.
Alot of people seem to be basing Nintendo's success rate off of Gamecube. And Gamecube, though the system itself didn't sell as much as PS2 and Xbox, was a great system. But today's average gamer is tipped off by things such as a DVD player or Online capabilities, though seems nice, but not necessary.
A game system is a "game" system, not an acessory system. Online capabilities I can understand something more then a DVD player, but the fact of it is, people are basing a "good" game system off of ratings that are only based on a systems acessories, they don't even consider the graphics and the gameplay. And most who do consider the graphics of PS2 are blinded by biased behavior of the systems ratings that were due to a majority of today's gamers wanting acessory.
Now I don't know if Gamecube sold more games then other systems, but people have to take in consideration more details of the matter instead, Nintendo sucks period.
Nintendo has been the best all along, and the only reason why Gamecube sold less systems because of gamers that wanted the systems acessories more then the system itself. Or those who just want gory games only.
So please, if anyone does try to argue against Super Mario or me using ratings and sales accounts as your backup, you better be prepared to have a REALLY good backup, becuz as far as I am concerned, he alone explained it better then I ever could.
I just wanted to add something extra. Again, this post goes towards those who diss Nintendo brutally.
Last edited by Hyper Sonic on Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Sorry, I dissagree, Sure nintendo has a great system, and a Fair Selection of Games, But it is far from the Best system, Infact it falls just behind the PS2 in my opinion. although the GC is a a wonderfull system, its not the Best, infact, the " Best " Gameing Machines out there are the PCs, Cause they can play em all, Mostly, and the PC has the BEST selection of games.... Now These Next gen Consoles are Beginning to come out, and so the Console wars begin, My Preditions...
Playstation3
Revolotion
Xbox 360.
The PS3 and Reveolotion, are gonna have some Fierice combat, but in the end, the PS3 Will Emerge The Victor, But now with out a Cut or two.
Cant wait to see how this all Turns out.
[/font][/color]
Playstation3
Revolotion
Xbox 360.
The PS3 and Reveolotion, are gonna have some Fierice combat, but in the end, the PS3 Will Emerge The Victor, But now with out a Cut or two.
Cant wait to see how this all Turns out.
[/font][/color]
-
Super Mario
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:26 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[color="#FF0000"]Thanky ou Hyper Sonic, and that brigns me up to another point, which system had mroe games with a high replay values? Oh sure you can go and play the multiplayer in Halo or Halo 2 allt he time, but once you beat the 1P mode, that's kind of it. And in the Grand Theft Autos, don't get me wrong, it's fun to wander around and steal cars and shoot people and destroy stuff, but once you beat the game and unlock everything and the city is yours... it kind of loses it's interest after a while. Meanwhile over at Nitnendo, you have games like Luigi's Mansion that gives you the urge to play it again and find all the gold to get the best mansion at the end. Super Smash Bros Melee made you want to get thsoe trophies, unlock all the characters and stages, unlock the extras and keep battlign to become Number 1. Mario Party needed a break every once in a while, but you still came back to buy new things, unlock new oards and characters, and try to earn every mini-game. Goldeneye: Rouge agent was fun to run around and take people as human shields. The Multiplayer was nuts but it's hilarious if you set all explosive weapons and run around trying to blow yourself off the roof of a building or make your character get a railing between the legs. So that's another thing gamers hardly every take into consideration.[/color]
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='Super Mario' post='1858' date='Nov 22 2005, 02:05 AM'][color="#FF0000"]Thanky ou Hyper Sonic, and that brigns me up to another point, which system had mroe games with a high replay values? Oh sure you can go and play the multiplayer in Halo or Halo 2 allt he time, but once you beat the 1P mode, that's kind of it. And in the Grand Theft Autos, don't get me wrong, it's fun to wander around and steal cars and shoot people and destroy stuff, but once you beat the game and unlock everything and the city is yours... it kind of loses it's interest after a while. Meanwhile over at Nitnendo, you have games like Luigi's Mansion that gives you the urge to play it again and find all the gold to get the best mansion at the end. Super Smash Bros Melee made you want to get thsoe trophies, unlock all the characters and stages, unlock the extras and keep battlign to become Number 1. Mario Party needed a break every once in a while, but you still came back to buy new things, unlock new oards and characters, and try to earn every mini-game. Goldeneye: Rouge agent was fun to run around and take people as human shields. The Multiplayer was nuts but it's hilarious if you set all explosive weapons and run around trying to blow yourself off the roof of a building or make your character get a railing between the legs. So that's another thing gamers hardly every take into consideration.[/color][/quote]That's another good point that you brought up.
Games like Super Smash Brothers Melee or Mario Party 7 for example have replay value like no tommorrow.I can't tell you how many times me and Super Mario have duked in out in Melee, and the ideas that you can come up with for Melee. Though Melee has limited ideas, it is virtually unlimited, it has so much to it's multiplayer, even playing against CPU's has virtually infinite possibilities. Replay value has not been taken into account as much for gamers, as Super Mario stated. Now, what I respect about Tech, his that he didn't brutally insult Nintendo, he may disagree, but I respect the fact that he didn't make some long long long ass post that lasts two pages explaining why Nintendo sucks.
He was polite about it.
Now, I didn't post what I posted in here earlier to start fights or anything, neither did Super Mario, I hate arguements, but where we live, there's a majority of console owners out there who brutally insult Nintendo so much. I can easily say that a majority of people in Illinois are n00b's for life Nintendo bashers. We just want people to see that Nintendo's qualtities are something that need to be seen for more then ratings based off of things that shouldn't even make a system look bad.
Games like Super Smash Brothers Melee or Mario Party 7 for example have replay value like no tommorrow.I can't tell you how many times me and Super Mario have duked in out in Melee, and the ideas that you can come up with for Melee. Though Melee has limited ideas, it is virtually unlimited, it has so much to it's multiplayer, even playing against CPU's has virtually infinite possibilities. Replay value has not been taken into account as much for gamers, as Super Mario stated. Now, what I respect about Tech, his that he didn't brutally insult Nintendo, he may disagree, but I respect the fact that he didn't make some long long long ass post that lasts two pages explaining why Nintendo sucks.
He was polite about it.
Now, I didn't post what I posted in here earlier to start fights or anything, neither did Super Mario, I hate arguements, but where we live, there's a majority of console owners out there who brutally insult Nintendo so much. I can easily say that a majority of people in Illinois are n00b's for life Nintendo bashers. We just want people to see that Nintendo's qualtities are something that need to be seen for more then ratings based off of things that shouldn't even make a system look bad.
Last edited by Hyper Sonic on Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Don't forget that the ideas you have for replay values are your opinions and if someone prefers to play GTA over SSBM for replay value then their opinion is just as valid as yours. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Oh yeah, don't you worry, I respect others opinions, just as long as they respect mine.
Last edited by Hyper Sonic on Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Yep that's fine, and I have to agree with you, SSB/SSBM are two of the most replayable games I have ever played, GTA is good for senseless violence...I still prefer the original for PC though. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Last edited by fuseku on Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='fuseku' post='1876' date='Nov 22 2005, 08:30 AM']Yep that's fine, and I have to agree with you, SSB/SSBM are two of the most replayable games I have ever played, GTA is good for senseless violence...I still prefer the original for PC though. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />[/quote]Heh I'll be totally honest here, never played GTA. I saw my cousin play San Andrea's, but that's it. I'm not really a fan of it. Call me a wimp and all, but I like video games where the character ultimately is a hero. /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
I mean yeah I'm old enough to play GTA of course, but I guess I prefer not to.
Oh and yeah, SSB/SSBM are thr two most replayable games I have ever played as well /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
for me, Star Fox Assault is in second place, the replay value on it is mostly on the multiplayer. Even though 1P is pretty good.
I mean yeah I'm old enough to play GTA of course, but I guess I prefer not to.
Oh and yeah, SSB/SSBM are thr two most replayable games I have ever played as well /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
for me, Star Fox Assault is in second place, the replay value on it is mostly on the multiplayer. Even though 1P is pretty good.
Last edited by Hyper Sonic on Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
I don't own GTA, my brother does and i've only ever played it a couple times for fun. I don't like it that much, but i *LOVE* the original GTA for PC. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='fuseku' post='1863' date='Nov 22 2005, 12:14 AM']Don't forget that the ideas you have for replay values are your opinions and if someone prefers to play GTA over SSBM for replay value then their opinion is just as valid as yours. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Yup, My points exactly. I Own SSBM, and Nascar Thunder for the Game Cube, and about 15 PS2 games. ( includeings Gta VC and Gta Sa, I'm Going to buy the Gta for PSP Soon, Then Buy the Mario Kart DS, For the DS soon. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' />[/color][/font]
[font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Yup, My points exactly. I Own SSBM, and Nascar Thunder for the Game Cube, and about 15 PS2 games. ( includeings Gta VC and Gta Sa, I'm Going to buy the Gta for PSP Soon, Then Buy the Mario Kart DS, For the DS soon. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' />[/color][/font]
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='Tech' post='1891' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:08 AM'][font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Yup, My points exactly. I Own SSBM, and Nascar Thunder for the Game Cube, and about 15 PS2 games. ( includeings Gta VC and Gta Sa, I'm Going to buy the Gta for PSP Soon, Then Buy the Mario Kart DS, For the DS soon. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /SlowBlink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wo0t)' />[/color][/font][/quote]Oh man! All of us have to VS when we get Mario Kart DS! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
When I get it for Christmas, I'll be lookin out for you guys.
I can't exactly get the friend code and all of that, but, by any lucky chance that all of us meet up, look out for "Hyper Sirus".
That's my name.
When I get it for Christmas, I'll be lookin out for you guys.
I can't exactly get the friend code and all of that, but, by any lucky chance that all of us meet up, look out for "Hyper Sirus".
That's my name.
-
Super Mario
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:26 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[color="#FF0000"]LEt me help you out with how the Mario Kart DS Wifi conenction system works since i currently am barrowing my friend's to unlock stuff for him until I get my copy. Obviously you can't tell people yoru friend code until you have your copy of the game, that's jsut how it works. You'd think it would be like a chatroom style and let you see everyone whos online to play and select your opponents, but it's not. Instead the only way to play your friend for sure is the friend code. Otherwise you go onto the various selections (Regional, Worldwide, or Rivals) and it randomly pick and connects with a max of 3 other people int hat area at the time. If it works, you all link up and pick your racer and kart, then you all vote for a course you want to race on, one with the most votes wins, ties are drawn at random. It's liek grand prix and the person with the most poitns in 4 races wins. Careful thoguh, there are some tough opponents, amatures, and pasnies that quit when you beat them because they don't want the lose on their record. I'm pretty sure it winds up nto getting recorded on your win either. I've sene peopel who lost 30 races and not one win, so suck it up your cry babies. Today alone i beat these 2 people down and both quit on me! If your gonna play on the Wifi Conenctions, suck it up and take the record! You think that one guy I saw with 400+ wins and 200+ loses got all thsoe by racing quiters or being one? I don't think so[/color]
Last edited by Super Mario on Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Don't worry Super Mario, I know how it all works for wi fi /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> . I was just saying "look" out for me, meaning Hyper Sirus is me. So you will know who I am.
I agree, if you lost, suck it up and admit it. Don't live a damn lie and think your the best. Chances are like what Super Mario said, you'll get alot of losses, but if you stick to it, you'll get alot of wins too. It varies, there are billions of people out there, and there is always going to be someone better, that's just the truth. Your not the worst, or the best. No one is really, there is always someone better, that's the truth, you've gotta face it. BUt there is someone worse then you too, trust me.
I agree, if you lost, suck it up and admit it. Don't live a damn lie and think your the best. Chances are like what Super Mario said, you'll get alot of losses, but if you stick to it, you'll get alot of wins too. It varies, there are billions of people out there, and there is always going to be someone better, that's just the truth. Your not the worst, or the best. No one is really, there is always someone better, that's the truth, you've gotta face it. BUt there is someone worse then you too, trust me.
Last edited by Hyper Sonic on Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Okay Well, I dont know what my name is going to be, But i'll be sure to keep you up to date. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> [/color][/font]
-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='Tech' post='1910' date='Nov 23 2005, 09:53 PM'][font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Okay Well, I dont know what my name is going to be, But i'll be sure to keep you up to date. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> [/color][/font][/quote]Same here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Oh and don't forget the freind code, that helps too. The friend code you get when you get Mario Kart DS. We should post our friend codes.
Maybe I should make a forum where we do that.
Oh and don't forget the freind code, that helps too. The friend code you get when you get Mario Kart DS. We should post our friend codes.
Maybe I should make a forum where we do that.
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]Friend code. Okies i'll keep that in mind, Its going to be a while, before i get Mario Kart DS though, But i'll Let you know my info when i do get it set up and stuff.[/color][/font]
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[font="Tahoma"]I think the problem with alot of people is that they are biased towards a console or company that they've found as a good one. Personally, I enjoy them all. I already have my Xbox360 (given to me by Microsoft), and will attempt to get a Playstation3/Nintendo Revolution as well. Xbox360 has the multiplayer advantage (ie: many people are more focused on playing with people than in the past). Playstation 3 has the advantage of those who like multimedia (since it'll play UMD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs). And finally, the Nintendo Revolution will be for those who have been fans of the Nintendo francise since the beginning of time. I really see no point in me getting a Revolution except for reviewing. I still have my favourite games on cartridge. Chrono Trigger (one opened with maxed save, one factory sealed and signed by two programmers), Final Fantasy III (opened & sealed again), SoulBlazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma (PAL only), and Final Fantasy VI (again, open/sealed). Still have my Nintendo 64 and games. NES was okay, but I don't think lugging those around would've been a smart idea (heavy/bulky) - so I got rid of it/them. So until Nintendo explains theirselves a little bit more, I'm not all that thrilled about it since all was know is that it's "backwards compatible".
Xbox360 has backing from better companies now (Square-Enix, for one). So I expect them to have some better games coming out. The launch titles are a little..routine, and generic. The new Gamertag/Xbox Live system is pretty neat though (easy as heck to set up if you have a MSN Passport). The hardware is quite impressive too; and useful. And to add on top of that, it's a media center (and you can play your own mp3's throughout any game you're playing). Spiffy.
We know very little about Playstation 3 in terms of what games will be on it. However, I know it'll be UMD-compatible, be compatible with the PSP wi-fi connection (in some manner of speaking), and will pretty much be a huge multimedia console. The thing is, Sony has an advantage because of them coming out on top the past two "console wars" there have been.
If you look at how things played out during the current "console war", Sony will be first - Microsoft second - and Nintendo third. It'll probably remain in this state because there's a large stereotype against Nintendo (ie: the whole "it's a kiddie company") and Microsoft will always have a multimedia advantage (this will only be proven once Halo 3 is released / or it'll break microsoft if it's not up to gamers' standards). Sony isn't going to have an online system like Live! - but will have online support. No word from Nintendo. That could easily be another advantage for Microsoft (since they've focused ALOT on their Live! service).
To wrap it all up: No point in saying <console> will prevail over <other console> because Playstation 3 and Revolution aren't even close to have given enough information to compare one another. [/font]
Xbox360 has backing from better companies now (Square-Enix, for one). So I expect them to have some better games coming out. The launch titles are a little..routine, and generic. The new Gamertag/Xbox Live system is pretty neat though (easy as heck to set up if you have a MSN Passport). The hardware is quite impressive too; and useful. And to add on top of that, it's a media center (and you can play your own mp3's throughout any game you're playing). Spiffy.
We know very little about Playstation 3 in terms of what games will be on it. However, I know it'll be UMD-compatible, be compatible with the PSP wi-fi connection (in some manner of speaking), and will pretty much be a huge multimedia console. The thing is, Sony has an advantage because of them coming out on top the past two "console wars" there have been.
If you look at how things played out during the current "console war", Sony will be first - Microsoft second - and Nintendo third. It'll probably remain in this state because there's a large stereotype against Nintendo (ie: the whole "it's a kiddie company") and Microsoft will always have a multimedia advantage (this will only be proven once Halo 3 is released / or it'll break microsoft if it's not up to gamers' standards). Sony isn't going to have an online system like Live! - but will have online support. No word from Nintendo. That could easily be another advantage for Microsoft (since they've focused ALOT on their Live! service).
To wrap it all up: No point in saying <console> will prevail over <other console> because Playstation 3 and Revolution aren't even close to have given enough information to compare one another. [/font]

-
Hyper Sonic
- Newbie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:54 am
Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
[quote name='David' post='1921' date='Nov 25 2005, 01:30 PM'][font="Tahoma"]I think the problem with alot of people is that they are biased towards a console or company that they've found as a good one. Personally, I enjoy them all. I already have my Xbox360 (given to me by Microsoft), and will attempt to get a Playstation3/Nintendo Revolution as well. Xbox360 has the multiplayer advantage (ie: many people are more focused on playing with people than in the past). Playstation 3 has the advantage of those who like multimedia (since it'll play UMD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs). And finally, the Nintendo Revolution will be for those who have been fans of the Nintendo francise since the beginning of time. I really see no point in me getting a Revolution except for reviewing. I still have my favourite games on cartridge. Chrono Trigger (one opened with maxed save, one factory sealed and signed by two programmers), Final Fantasy III (opened & sealed again), SoulBlazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma (PAL only), and Final Fantasy VI (again, open/sealed). Still have my Nintendo 64 and games. NES was okay, but I don't think lugging those around would've been a smart idea (heavy/bulky) - so I got rid of it/them. So until Nintendo explains theirselves a little bit more, I'm not all that thrilled about it since all was know is that it's "backwards compatible".
Xbox360 has backing from better companies now (Square-Enix, for one). So I expect them to have some better games coming out. The launch titles are a little..routine, and generic. The new Gamertag/Xbox Live system is pretty neat though (easy as heck to set up if you have a MSN Passport). The hardware is quite impressive too; and useful. And to add on top of that, it's a media center (and you can play your own mp3's throughout any game you're playing). Spiffy.
We know very little about Playstation 3 in terms of what games will be on it. However, I know it'll be UMD-compatible, be compatible with the PSP wi-fi connection (in some manner of speaking), and will pretty much be a huge multimedia console. The thing is, Sony has an advantage because of them coming out on top the past two "console wars" there have been.
If you look at how things played out during the current "console war", Sony will be first - Microsoft second - and Nintendo third. It'll probably remain in this state because there's a large stereotype against Nintendo (ie: the whole "it's a kiddie company") and Microsoft will always have a multimedia advantage (this will only be proven once Halo 3 is released / or it'll break microsoft if it's not up to gamers' standards). Sony isn't going to have an online system like Live! - but will have online support. No word from Nintendo. That could easily be another advantage for Microsoft (since they've focused ALOT on their Live! service).
To wrap it all up: No point in saying <console> will prevail over <other console> because Playstation 3 and Revolution aren't even close to have given enough information to compare one another. [/font][/quote]
Wise words. I respect you David.
On a side note.
I don't know how to activate the wireless capabilities for my Router, so I have to buy that piece of crap Nintendo wireless adapter unless I figure out the router. And that router won't come out for a long time. So I'm sorry guys, I won't be seeing you online for a good long time.
Xbox360 has backing from better companies now (Square-Enix, for one). So I expect them to have some better games coming out. The launch titles are a little..routine, and generic. The new Gamertag/Xbox Live system is pretty neat though (easy as heck to set up if you have a MSN Passport). The hardware is quite impressive too; and useful. And to add on top of that, it's a media center (and you can play your own mp3's throughout any game you're playing). Spiffy.
We know very little about Playstation 3 in terms of what games will be on it. However, I know it'll be UMD-compatible, be compatible with the PSP wi-fi connection (in some manner of speaking), and will pretty much be a huge multimedia console. The thing is, Sony has an advantage because of them coming out on top the past two "console wars" there have been.
If you look at how things played out during the current "console war", Sony will be first - Microsoft second - and Nintendo third. It'll probably remain in this state because there's a large stereotype against Nintendo (ie: the whole "it's a kiddie company") and Microsoft will always have a multimedia advantage (this will only be proven once Halo 3 is released / or it'll break microsoft if it's not up to gamers' standards). Sony isn't going to have an online system like Live! - but will have online support. No word from Nintendo. That could easily be another advantage for Microsoft (since they've focused ALOT on their Live! service).
To wrap it all up: No point in saying <console> will prevail over <other console> because Playstation 3 and Revolution aren't even close to have given enough information to compare one another. [/font][/quote]
Wise words. I respect you David.
On a side note.
I don't know how to activate the wireless capabilities for my Router, so I have to buy that piece of crap Nintendo wireless adapter unless I figure out the router. And that router won't come out for a long time. So I'm sorry guys, I won't be seeing you online for a good long time.


