[url="http://xclan.killagaming.com/"]The new Xclan site is up and runing![/url]
Everyone should have a look. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Anyways..
The clan FAQ can be found [url="http://xclan.killagaming.com/info.php"]here.[/url]
In other news, we will NOT be useing XBC just for the simple fact its to much work to get it setup. I myself don't have the time nor energy to fool with such a fickle program.
We will be useing Xbox live, so everyone go get an xbox (maybe xbox360?), Halo 2, and an Xbox live subscription! Don't worry you don't need all that now, we are atleast 6 months from opening.
If anyone has any questions drop me some mail at xclan@killanet.net I will be happy to read and reply to your mail. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Update: Added and changed many things.
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/KNClan(New).png[/img] <- still love that banner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The KillaNet Clan
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
The KillaNet Clan
Last edited by king_of_hearts on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The KillaNet Clan
Intresting idea, I've played on xbconnect before when I had a month of unlimited downloads, but now its lowered down to 400mb a month so theres no way I can join until maybe sometime next year. I'm not sure if there are any other halo 2 clans but there are alot of halo 2 players and it's basicly the only active game on xbconnect. Anyway goodluck with setting up the clan and hopefully you will find alot of members /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Last edited by Marko on Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
The KillaNet Clan
[font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]oh! And i Can like join maybe.. uhm when i get my 360. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />;
GamerTag: ShadowMechachu[/color][/font]
GamerTag: ShadowMechachu[/color][/font]
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The KillaNet Clan
Im up for it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> (i just need to get better at halo 2 /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )
Gamertag: Gadgetboi
Gamertag: Gadgetboi
::Current::





