Expanding a little bit...Render was done in C4D and was extremly hard to work with in photoshop.
[attachment=2563:attachment]
My Reality
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
My Reality
Are you going to be adding more to it or blending it more?
I like the overall concept, just not how the two "layers" interact. I do like the background layer alot, good job on it.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I like the overall concept, just not how the two "layers" interact. I do like the background layer alot, good job on it.
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
My Reality
yeah its still a work in progress. my original plan was to have a wireframed render also and then have the render go from ful color into wireframe and blend into the background but unfortianatly C4D died after i saved the first render and i lost the C4D file =(
My Reality
that sounds like a cool concept...nice to see that C4D won't play nice with someone besides me, though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
My Reality
As I can see you used an explosion box? Probably that is what cause c4d to crash, it makes a scene very heavy.
Other then that it's very nice to see you trying ot other things then matrix extrude /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Other then that it's very nice to see you trying ot other things then matrix extrude /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...



