I did this for a couple who are celebrating their 2nd anniversary on deviantART. It took me 4 hours; the couple used took 2 hours to perfect. You can view this on my deviantART account. Any comments or critique?
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38236740/"]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38236740/[/url]
[Vector] Everlasting Love
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
[Vector] Everlasting Love
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[Vector] Everlasting Love
Very well done, Josh...even if it is pink /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />
I like the vector art you've done, and I think you should stick with it - could be a market for those vector posters you know - especially ones with motivational type messages. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I like the vector art you've done, and I think you should stick with it - could be a market for those vector posters you know - especially ones with motivational type messages. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
[Vector] Everlasting Love
Yeah I was surpsied that I actually did something like this tbh with you. I didn't know I had it in me. Honestly I didn't like working with the pink in the beginning...I hated it, but now it's growing on me lol. I don't think it's large enough for a print though /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[Vector] Everlasting Love
That all the feedback I'm going to get on this? Pfft you all suck! Cept Tami /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[Vector] Everlasting Love
You want feedback? Oh, ok.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That's all I've got though, nice piece. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That's all I've got though, nice piece. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
[Vector] Everlasting Love
rofl, Travis. Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
[Vector] Everlasting Love
um... yeh, I guess thats an OKAY try, i'm sure you'll pick it up in the future.
Hows that?
lol nah good work.
Hows that?
lol nah good work.

[Vector] Everlasting Love
Gawds you had me worried there for a minute, Marko :| Thanks /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /nerves.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':nerves:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


