Tattoo's

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Tattoo's

Post by Tibs »

Well my gf told me she would like to have a tattoo on her stoumach ( excuse me for the spelling ) and i drew her 2 examlpes.

[url="http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo.jpg[/url]

[url="http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo2.jpg"]http://xt10.net/images/stor3/tattoo2.jpg[/url]

* Note: I just used that pic because it has a good bg that's not my gf /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Tattoo's

Post by Tami »

I think the first one, but perhaps a bit smaller, more feminine looking.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Tattoo's

Post by Trinity »

Both are cool images, but I agree with ada - they need to be smaller if they are going on her stomach.
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Tattoo's

Post by Endo »

Hmm, Im not sure, they are both ok, but i kind of agree with dave, only why on the stomach? all i can think of is the day she goes to have kids (if) wont be pretty - my sister got one recently on her back, about where that one is (only on her back) and it looks cool there, i think.
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Tattoo's

Post by Tibs »

Well I've learn't never to disagree with your gf or you could have a serious fight. But I will make a few other /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and maybe a bit smaller /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but thanks for the comments.

PS.: I only wanted to know what you thought anout the design actually /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Tattoo's

Post by Tami »

Well at least I gave you my opinion on the images /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

My daughter has a tattoo in the small of her back as well, and it looks quite nice there. She designed it herself, a white unicorn with a little blue faery sitting on the unicorn's backside.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

Tattoo's

Post by Endo »

[quote name='Ares' date='Jun 23 2004, 03:42 AM']PS.: I only wanted to know what you thought anout the design actually /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />[/quote]
Lol i realise this, but i dont think you know me well enough to know that I talk about everything and anything, relevant to the topic or not /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”