Another car manipulation as you may have allready gussed, Ive done another because I enjoyed doing the Enzo manipulation and wanted to give it another go on another car. This time Ive gone for a Porsche, no idea what model as I know nothing about cars to behonest. Again, its just colour changing really and chroming in a few bits, as well as making the wheels abit more vibrant. I tried to black the windows out, but they looked really bad so I didnt bother leaving them in. I used the number 84 because that was the year I was born and I allways use it on the sides of my cars that I race with on Xbox live when I play on Forza. Who knows, you might see me racing in a car that looks like this next time Im playing.
[attachment=2477:attachment]
[attachment=2478:attachment]
Original Photo
Porsche Manipulation
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Porsche Manipulation
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Porsche Manipulation
ooo it looks good, good job
Porsche Manipulation
Thank you /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Porsche Manipulation
Nicely done /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
and a /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> for playing forza /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
and a /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> for playing forza /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Porsche Manipulation
Haha, I hear you on the Forza thing, excellent game, far better than Gran Turismo and alike. Cant wait for Forza 2 on 360 and all its high defenition glory! /whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]


