Happy Birthday Scott
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Happy Birthday Scott
[attachment=2423:attachment]
Happy 18th Birthday, hope you have a good one.
Happy 18th Birthday, hope you have a good one.
Last edited by Marko on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Birthday Scott
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BUZZARD
Hope you have a wicked day, with love, from new zealand /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Hope you have a wicked day, with love, from new zealand /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Endo on Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Birthday Scott
happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Scott
mmm. buzzard stew...
errr... i mean... happy birthday scotty darling!
ERR...I MEAN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
errr... i mean... happy birthday scotty darling!
ERR...I MEAN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Vercz on Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Birthday Scott
Happy birthday scott!
Happy Birthday Scott
Happy Birthday, Scott! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> wo0p wo0p!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Happy Birthday Scott
Best Wishes, Scott. I hope both your birthday and your holidays have been loads of fun. Now...get back to work /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy Birthday Scott
I wish you the best upon the date inwhich you were born some odd years in the past.
It was nice pos----ooo pretty colors
Happy Birthday Scott
odd being the keyword in that post
*runs*
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
*runs*
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Happy Birthday Scott
Thanks all, I am actually back now, but I dunno about this "work" thing /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />






