Well, I had started messing with a flash site a long time ago, and although i was fruastrated, I got a beta online, so to speak. Just recently I had decided to redo it, instead of finish off the original one. I had designed it, well some what, and then figured out actually how to make it show different 'pages' because I hadnt worked that out last time. So heres endophytes paddock '06, dont ask me why it is designed, coloured, layed out like it is, because I wont be able to give you a straight answer, its just how I done it and how I like it lol. It will no doubt sit like that for a while untill im lazy enough to make it more intuitive, untill then constructive c'n'c please /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://endo.killanet.net"]endo.killanet.net[/url]
ep06
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
ep06
I like it...I think you should write a tutorial /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
ep06
Hoax; Thanks, it loads so quick because it is only using shapes and text, nothing more and nothing fancy other then frame jumping /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Sylo; As above, it really is quite simple, novice flash work. But when i get time ill throw a few of the 2 main AS i used /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sylo; As above, it really is quite simple, novice flash work. But when i get time ill throw a few of the 2 main AS i used /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Endo on Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ep06
Alright cool /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />




