Wallpaper Competition 61
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 61
completly open to interpretation just something having to do with bunnies. thanx for the votes and good luck
Wallpaper Competition 61
Ok, I'll start this one off with entry then. Here we have a model that I did some time back (and I think I posted it here too somwhere) of a nice bunny lady doing some ballet. How she does it in high heeled boots I dont know. I suppose she must just be really good!
Render was done in [url="http://www.daz3d.com/"]DAZ Studio[/url], which is totaly free by the way if anyone wants to [url="http://www.daz3d.com/"]try[/url] it out , and then more work done in Photoshop with lots of brushes and smudging, and blurring.
Render was done in [url="http://www.daz3d.com/"]DAZ Studio[/url], which is totaly free by the way if anyone wants to [url="http://www.daz3d.com/"]try[/url] it out , and then more work done in Photoshop with lots of brushes and smudging, and blurring.
Last edited by to@ds on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
ohhh shiny nice work
Wallpaper Competition 61
Nice job, KJ, did you get the bunny picture for when I took a picture of myself with a bunny headband on me??? U so suck lol
Wallpaper Competition 61
well i started making mine but well basicly havnt got around to finishing and dont think il rly have time untill like sunday lol so ya this is what iv got so far
Wallpaper Competition 61
OMFG HAHAHA, that is so me awesome stuff dude. I like it i really do haha its just soo great haha. gj
Wallpaper Competition 61
just did a quick vector of a bunny.....I don't think he's proportionatly correct, but oh well lol. I did my best from memory
[attachment=2304:attachment]
[attachment=2304:attachment]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
Awwe, cute!
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
Heres mine
[attachment=2305:attachment]
[attachment=2305:attachment]
Wallpaper Competition 61
ascii bunny ftw.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
like crap i kinda forgot about this um.... dang
Wallpaper Competition 61
Hurry and get your entry in, fire /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
I was just wondering whats happening with this and the banner comp? I think they are running into their second weeks now. Arent they only normaly run for a week?
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
yes they are; I can close them at any time, I just wanted to give others more time to enter if they wanted to. Do you all want to stick with one week, or would you like to see it extended to two?

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 61
Personally i liked the one week better.
Wallpaper Competition 61
[quote name='Sylo-X-' post='33610' date='Jun 13 2006, 02:17 AM']Personally i liked the one week better.[/quote]
Motion seconded
Motion seconded
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
I prefer one week aswell.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
I doesn't care /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
i dont even enter the wallpaper comps lol /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
::Current::


Wallpaper Competition 61
and why not? /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 61
Well I couldn't pass up the bunnies, so I threw [url="http://members.shaw.ca/palacemonkey/SillyRabbit.jpg"]this together.[/url]


Wallpaper Competition 61
ROFL @ Jake's Entry! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
[quote name='Gadget' post='33622' date='Jun 14 2006, 06:19 PM']im rubbish at graphics bigger than 500x100[/quote]
And it is for that reason that you should defintaly enter the competion and get some practice at working in differant sized images. Like I said to you before, your limiting your own creative potential by sticking to such small images. There is alot you can do with alot of room /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
On another note, Jake, the link to your image dosent appear to be working for me. It seems to hang when trying to load the image, and then redirects me to another site by the name of "Surf Sidekick: The coolest way to surf the web". I dont know if its a problem at my end or what. Maybe use the attachment function in your post?
And it is for that reason that you should defintaly enter the competion and get some practice at working in differant sized images. Like I said to you before, your limiting your own creative potential by sticking to such small images. There is alot you can do with alot of room /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
On another note, Jake, the link to your image dosent appear to be working for me. It seems to hang when trying to load the image, and then redirects me to another site by the name of "Surf Sidekick: The coolest way to surf the web". I dont know if its a problem at my end or what. Maybe use the attachment function in your post?
Last edited by to@ds on Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
Jakes link seems to be broken now. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Aw.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
[quote]And it is for that reason that you should defintaly enter the competion and get some practice at working in differant sized images. Like I said to you before, your limiting your own creative potential by sticking to such small images. There is alot you can do with alot of room[/quote]
Couldn't agree more. I used to limit myself to small stuff back in the old days. Now i cannt stand to have anything smaller then 1024x768. All I can say is to post your work on the website. People around here are here to help you become better. We will tell you (in a nice way) what we think is wrong with the piece and help you fix it.
Couldn't agree more. I used to limit myself to small stuff back in the old days. Now i cannt stand to have anything smaller then 1024x768. All I can say is to post your work on the website. People around here are here to help you become better. We will tell you (in a nice way) what we think is wrong with the piece and help you fix it.
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 61
[quote name='t0@ds']Jake, the link to your image dosent appear to be working for me. It seems to hang when trying to load the image, and then redirects me to another site by the name of "Surf Sidekick: The coolest way to surf the web".[/quote]
[quote name='Ðrëñ']Jakes link seems to be broken now[/quote]
Thanks for pointing this out guys... not sure why this would be. With regards to the redirect to the "Surf Sidekick", I'm completely baffled. I'll try removing the upper case letters from the image name and link to see if that makes a difference.
There, try [url="http://members.shaw.ca/palacemonkey/sillyrabbit.jpg"]this one[/url]
[quote name='to@ds']Maybe use the attachment function in your post?[/quote]
I'm not sure how to do that. <_<
[quote name='Ðrëñ']Jakes link seems to be broken now[/quote]
Thanks for pointing this out guys... not sure why this would be. With regards to the redirect to the "Surf Sidekick", I'm completely baffled. I'll try removing the upper case letters from the image name and link to see if that makes a difference.
There, try [url="http://members.shaw.ca/palacemonkey/sillyrabbit.jpg"]this one[/url]
[quote name='to@ds']Maybe use the attachment function in your post?[/quote]
I'm not sure how to do that. <_<


Wallpaper Competition 61
You can attach images through the "Add Reply" button. There will be an uploader thing at the bottom of the post page. No worries though, if it doesn't work again (which it is now) I have a backup of it so just in case you'll have your WP entered even if Adaera can't get to it when we make the vote thread. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Good to see you again, Jake /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Josh on Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 61
Jake fix the link darnit >.<

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 61
lol, I'll save him some time.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 61
[quote name='Ðrëñ']Good to see you again, Jake[/quote]
Thanks Ðrëñ, it's good to see you too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and thanks for cleaning this mess up for me. I don't know why the links aren't working for everyone. Perhaps Shaw is temporarily experiencing retardedness. At any rate thanks for getting it up /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[quote]Jake fix the link darnit >./blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Speaking of coffee, I mean beer... here's a very sad but true story that happened today...
You see I have not had a cold beer for over two months (I know it already sounds sad, but just wait!). However, after the Oilers won their game on Wednesday, I decided that it was high time I had the boys over for bbq, beer and hockey game this Saturday. In anticipation of this great day, I bought a case of beer after work on Thursday. The beer has sat nice and cold in the fridge since. I had it all planned that after work on Friday/today (11:45 PM) I would come home sit in my favorite chair and thoroughly enjoy exactly one of those nice cold beers (after all, I have to save the rest for Saturday). However, somewhere around 8:30 PM I developed a splitting headache at work. I had extra strength Tylenol at my disposal. Unfortunately though, I realized that by taking the Tylenol I would ruin my opportunity to have that cold beer after work (you see, alcohol mixed with Tylenol is terrible for the liver - even in small amounts). At any rate, being the trooper that I am I chose to bear through the pain until the end of the shift just so I could have that cold beer. Here's the sad part. By the time I got home the pain was so unbearable that I ended up having to take Tylenol instead of beer after all. So here I sit mildly sedated on Xtra strength Tylenol completely beerless and I had a horrible day at work for NOTHING! /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' />
Well that's my sob story of the day... on the bright side tommorrow's looking grand!!! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Thanks Ðrëñ, it's good to see you too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and thanks for cleaning this mess up for me. I don't know why the links aren't working for everyone. Perhaps Shaw is temporarily experiencing retardedness. At any rate thanks for getting it up /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[quote]Jake fix the link darnit >./blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Speaking of coffee, I mean beer... here's a very sad but true story that happened today...
You see I have not had a cold beer for over two months (I know it already sounds sad, but just wait!). However, after the Oilers won their game on Wednesday, I decided that it was high time I had the boys over for bbq, beer and hockey game this Saturday. In anticipation of this great day, I bought a case of beer after work on Thursday. The beer has sat nice and cold in the fridge since. I had it all planned that after work on Friday/today (11:45 PM) I would come home sit in my favorite chair and thoroughly enjoy exactly one of those nice cold beers (after all, I have to save the rest for Saturday). However, somewhere around 8:30 PM I developed a splitting headache at work. I had extra strength Tylenol at my disposal. Unfortunately though, I realized that by taking the Tylenol I would ruin my opportunity to have that cold beer after work (you see, alcohol mixed with Tylenol is terrible for the liver - even in small amounts). At any rate, being the trooper that I am I chose to bear through the pain until the end of the shift just so I could have that cold beer. Here's the sad part. By the time I got home the pain was so unbearable that I ended up having to take Tylenol instead of beer after all. So here I sit mildly sedated on Xtra strength Tylenol completely beerless and I had a horrible day at work for NOTHING! /ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' />
Well that's my sob story of the day... on the bright side tommorrow's looking grand!!! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />


Wallpaper Competition 61
awwwww poor Jake; I bet the Sasquatches missed you too /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]

