Set Sail

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Set Sail

Post by Sylo-X- »

Just something i was working on. Im currently trying to put the northern lights in it...its kind of hard copying the right colors and effect though. but i wont give up
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Set Sail

Post by Tami »

good start sylo, and yeah, sometimes it really is hard to duplicate Mother Nature's colour palette.

btw, I like your sig banner /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Set Sail

Post by Sylo-X- »

Yeah its really difficult but im making progress and thanks! =D
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Set Sail

Post by to@ds »

Looking good man, what you using? Looks like Bryce. I reckon you might find it easier to add the Aurura-Boreialis (or however you spell it) in another program like Photoshop or such. Look forward to seeing the completed version.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Set Sail

Post by Sylo-X- »

Yeah that exactly what im doing. I did the scene in bryce and doing the lights in photoshop...with lots of color variation and lots of smudging...
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”