Here is my entry to this weeks Wallpaper comp that I thought Id post here to get some comments on. As usual I went with a blue theme which a few of you will remember is my favourite colour for this kind of thing( anyone for green Tami?). I might try it in another colour though, possibly an orange or purple to see how it looks. Any comments or ideas for improvments welcome as allways /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2298"]Clickity Click[/url]
KG Wallpaper
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
KG Wallpaper
Last edited by to@ds on Wed May 31, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
KG Wallpaper
very cool pic, to@ds, I like the sparkly bits carrying over onto the dancer's costume; but you know, it really would look better in green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
KG Wallpaper
Just added abit more so take another look, and I may do a green one just for you Tami /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
*Edit* Here is a green one for you Tami
*Edit* Here is a green one for you Tami
Last edited by to@ds on Wed May 31, 2006 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
KG Wallpaper
/happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> haha... Looks awesome, toads.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
KG Wallpaper
I like it. It looks awesome!


