BOOM!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
BOOM!
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVEAQCvnYE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVEAQCvnYE[/url]
I'm the one saying "Abort! Abort!" the camera wouldn't stop processing the first image /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400100-n.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400100-n.jpg[/url]
I caught that one though.
NEVER PLAY WITH FIRE.
I'm the one saying "Abort! Abort!" the camera wouldn't stop processing the first image /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[url="http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400100-n.jpg"]http://www.frozenplague.net/img/SV400100-n.jpg[/url]
I caught that one though.
NEVER PLAY WITH FIRE.
Last edited by radar on Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
BOOM!
do it againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />
oops...I mean, yes..you're right, never play with fire. /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
oops...I mean, yes..you're right, never play with fire. /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
BOOM!
k. the 375ml can failed.
The aluminium melted way too easily.
Hence why we then did it in a steel & tin 250g tin:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA[/url]
~300 sparklers.
The aluminium melted way too easily.
Hence why we then did it in a steel & tin 250g tin:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsMAQ4bDqA[/url]
~300 sparklers.
BOOM!
lol /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /coolthumb.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool1)' />
..But don't let me see you doing that again or i'll call the /busted_cop.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cop)' /> and then you will be /busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bustd)' /> ... and than you will go to jail. /bye2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bye)' /> ... and then bubba will get you. /shutup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(tape)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
..But don't let me see you doing that again or i'll call the /busted_cop.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cop)' /> and then you will be /busted2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bustd)' /> ... and than you will go to jail. /bye2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bye)' /> ... and then bubba will get you. /shutup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(tape)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
Last edited by Marko on Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

BOOM!
Heres a vid of some British guys having fun with things that burn! They also have a few other good videos of em messing about.
[url="http://www.wkhvideos.com/wkh/play.asp?id=6&player=windowsmedia"]WKH Videos[/url]
[url="http://www.wkhvideos.com/wkh/play.asp?id=6&player=windowsmedia"]WKH Videos[/url]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
BOOM!
I made a bomb one time that actually made a mushroom cloud. was done with a plastic pepsi bottle..lots of black powder, and an M80 firecracker.
BOOM!
Jumping through fire is fun. Until you trip over a log and fall into the fire...bad memories... /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />






