Darkfire 3D

Assistance with 3D Graphics

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Darkfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 3:36 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Darkfire »

Most of this stuff was done with time limits on www.3dfightclub.com a huge portion of these were done in under 20 mins. otheres there was no time limit.
Lee
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Lee »

SHOWOFF!!! (Hey, I didnt get to see that gun you made, nice work and keep it up)
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Tibs »

Some really nice work there, would love to see more of your work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Welcome btw /kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Josh »

I love the piano and the tetris lol
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Tami »

Very nice work, Dark; I think I like the tetris one the best /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Darkfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 3:36 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Darkfire »

Thanx
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Marko »

lol, go bomberman /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Vercz »

awesome work /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> just a quick one... on the double neck guitar (6x2=12 strings), you only have 6 keys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ...only noticed that cause i play guitar... well, bass... but who cares for details /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
Lee
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Lee »

Lol, KJ did that for 3Dfightclub to win but hey you are right. Good eyes. It's just like the thumb nail. He put it backwords but we didn't really care (he didn't actually) because it was just soo detailed that we liked it like that instead =P. Now, KJ wanted me to put some 3D on here so here we go. Also I did 1 of them out of a tutorial which is the little gadget. =) I'll probably post more once I get the pictures and Dren, I'll be animating something for you on Monday when I get to school ok. I think the gun is my bestest work =)
Last edited by Lee on Sun May 21, 2006 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 3:36 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Darkfire »

hey lee when did u make those hands for that rifle thats rly good i never saw em?
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Tibs »

Some really nice work you both got there, feel free to write any tutorial on how you achieved or created any of your models ;-)
...
Lee
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Lee »

Haha tutorials oh yes. How to write a tutorial. First you Blah Blah Blah, then you Blah Blah Blah and then you Blah Blah Blah, and now you ahve the model. I hoe you have enjoyed this tutorial. =P I may write one for The Social Eye on certain parts but I'll make it available here as well.
Darkfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 3:36 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Darkfire »

ok first you open ur 3d program then u do stuff. is it just me or do i suck at writing tutorials.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Josh »

lol, good tutorials are the ones that explain every function and everything as you go along. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Tami »

LOL Darkfire....sometimes I am so tempted to write a tutorial like that. It's not the writing of the tutorial that is so time consuming, it's all of the darned screenshots you have to take along the way 0.o
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Lee
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Lee »

I do agree, the screen shots are a pain in the rear end. I'm a writer as well, I love to make up new stories and all. Its something I enjoy doing just like photoshop and illustrator. Tutorials also have to be clear and detailed as there are many newbies out there who need those details. Also make sure you put your name and stuff on the screen shots and tutorial as you can make money creating new tutorials and someone can steal your hard work and they will be getting paid.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Josh »

Honestly, I don't care if someone rips me off by stealing my tutorial. I would actually feel flattered that they thought my work was good enough to rip off /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Lee
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Lee »

Well I'm glad that you think positive about that. I would really care, stalk them, then beat them for every cent they have (unless they are big and buff and can knock out a person in one hit then I'll just shoot him with a sniper weapon). Anyways haha I'm following you MUHAHAHA
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Darkfire 3D

Post by Josh »

If it's just a tutorial I've written I don't care. If it were to be my artwork, I do care then.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Sylo-X- »

I dont think anyone would rip off my tutorials O.o
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
Ambiguity
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:01 pm

Darkfire 3D

Post by Ambiguity »

Hurray for kindgom hearts!I forgot to beat numba II but I gotta level up so I can beat sephy first.

Anyways nice stuff, hope to see more of it soon /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />.
[align=center]Image

http://graphics-pp.deviantart.com/[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “3D Graphics”