Hello

A Place For New Members To Say Hi

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
kyNe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 am

Hello

Post by kyNe »

Hello
My name is kyNe! I'm from Germany and I hope to have a lot of fun in this forum!
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Hello

Post by Tibs »

Hey there, i'm sure you'll have fun /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

/partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
...
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello

Post by Tami »

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Hi KyNe, welcome to the forum /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

What sort of graphics do you create?
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Hello

Post by Josh »

o0.... a German! YAY! I was born in Germany. Care to find my birth certificate? I need to get that some time... :\
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Hello

Post by RuffRyders »

hey!
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Hello

Post by Scott »

/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />

Looking forward to seeing some of your work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Scott on Fri May 12, 2006 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kyNe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 am

Hello

Post by kyNe »

I'm working with photoshop and Cinema4d and the most works are signatures, banner or something else, but I'm also able to design a complete homepage (a normal homepage), but in most cases the code is missing and I'm not able to code.

Here are some of my works:

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/SMG1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/momentofsilence.gif[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/Lilwayne.gif[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/AlexW1.gif[/img]

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/kyNe/My%20signatures/abstract1.gif[/img]


Thanks for the nice welcome !! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ps: I'm very sorry Dren, but I think, that I'm not able to find your birth certificate /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello

Post by Tami »

Very nice work, KyNe; I like the top two and the last one the best from the ones you've posted /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Hello

Post by Josh »

ohhhhhhh I really like the second and last one lol....
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
kyNe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 am

Hello

Post by kyNe »

Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Hello

Post by Vercz »

correct me if im wrong... but that top picture looks an awful lot like an elementalist from guildwars...

awesome work though /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Image

Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Hello

Post by Tami »

GW elementalists (at least the female ones) don't get to wear that many clothes. If we were able to get "armour" like that, I wouldn't upgrade...it seems like the higher the armour rating, the less fabric is used -.-
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

Hello

Post by Sylo-X- »

Hey isnt that nightmare from Soul Caliber on your siggy?
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
kyNe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:35 am

Hello

Post by kyNe »

Sorry Vercz, but I'm not able to answer that question, because I made this signature for a friend

--
[quote]Sylo-X- Posted Today, 12:11 AM
Hey isnt that nightmare from Soul Caliber on your siggy?[/quote]

Yes, it's Nightmare from Soul Calibur II /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> !! The best character of the game /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Hello

Post by Vercz »

[quote name='kyNe' post='33099' date='May 15 2006, 11:17 PM']Sorry Vercz, but I'm not able to answer that question, because I made this signature for a friend[/quote]

ok, no worries... i did some looking anyway, and i found the answer. yes. yes it is /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

heres a link to an image prooving so /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ps. sorry i could only find the head/shoulders. you get the idea though

[url="http://www.guildwars.com/images/wallpaper/guildwars_wallpaper_highres-elementalist_closeup-800.jpg"]http://www.guildwars.com/images/wallpaper/...closeup-800.jpg[/url]
Image

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”