Ok, I found this out a couple of days ago, and I thought it was pretty sweet, so I thought I would share it /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Google came out with somethin so you can use the space on your Gmail acount (about 2.5GB) as a virtual hard drive. So if you werent using hardly any of your email space, you can use it to store files and such. It wont let me upload the file, so heres a link... [url="http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm"]GMail Drive Shell[/url]. Just sign into your email account and go from there...For some reason it always fails the login the first time for me...but always works the second, so oh well...enjoy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
NOTE: the above download is NOT produced by Google and Google do not support its usage currently.
Google Drive
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Google Drive
It seems like a really good idea, but a really bad idea when it comes to downloading those files again. Sometimes I don't feel like waiting for some bigger files to download off the internet lol... I might use this though. Good find.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Google Drive
i just thought i should mention, the above download is NOT produced by google and google do not support its usage currently.
ive been using it for a while and its pretty stable though there are some issues with it still on some systems.
ive been using it for a while and its pretty stable though there are some issues with it still on some systems.

