Rooms painted in 3D?

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Rooms painted in 3D?

Post by Josh »

I thought this was really neat when I came accross it. I kind of what to see some of this in real life.

[url="http://www.2loop.com/3drooms.html"]http://www.2loop.com/3drooms.html[/url]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Rooms painted in 3D?

Post by Tami »

Some of those are pretty cool...Jer would like the orange ones I'm sure /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
PaddyB
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:22 pm

Rooms painted in 3D?

Post by PaddyB »

Dude...those are pretty intense, I too would like to see those in real life /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”