Hey
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Hey
Hey everyone. Im PaddyB, came to this site while searching some photoshop tutorials on the net a couple of days ago. Looked like there was a lot of good stuff on the site that I could learn from so ah...yeah, here I am /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> Also noticed that there was Flash and Maya tutorials also, which Im both interested in /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by PaddyB on Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Nice to see some new blood around here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Nice to see some new blood around here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
-
ShadowWolf
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:18 am
Hey
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Hey, PaddyB! I'll be right there with ya, going through those tuts this coming week (finally! my week off!) If you haven't noticed by now, the people here are very friendly, and if you have any questions, I'm sure someone would be more than happy to help out - don't hesitate to ask...
Hey, PaddyB! I'll be right there with ya, going through those tuts this coming week (finally! my week off!) If you haven't noticed by now, the people here are very friendly, and if you have any questions, I'm sure someone would be more than happy to help out - don't hesitate to ask...
Hey
Hey PaddyB! Welcome welcome.....welcome...............did I mention, welcome? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


