My own art.
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Orb%20in%20Corner.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Orb%20in%20Corner.jpg[/url]
I may have forgot to put on the image in the corner, but I have homework to do...
Tell me what you think...
The Orb in the Corner
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
The Orb in the Corner
Hmmm.... Suggestion; Maybe brighten up the orb? Other than that it looks good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
The Orb in the Corner
Don't mean to sound rude or something but your perspective seems a bit off. I deal with such things on a regular basis and your angle is wrong, at least to give it a "real" feel.
Maybe look here for some better advice if you are willing to learn about it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://www.udel.edu/artfoundations/drawing/perspective.html"]http://www.udel.edu/artfoundations/drawing/perspective.html[/url]
Anyway nice try overall /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Maybe look here for some better advice if you are willing to learn about it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://www.udel.edu/artfoundations/drawing/perspective.html"]http://www.udel.edu/artfoundations/drawing/perspective.html[/url]
Anyway nice try overall /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
The Orb in the Corner
Yeah, I noticed I got the perspective all wrong, but I dint really care, it was a quick piece of work, roughly 5 mins...

