Purple Haze

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Purple Haze

Post by Paradox »

I made it myself! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />

Check out my new signature! I am proud of it!

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Purple%20Haze.jpg[/img]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Purple Haze

Post by Tami »

very nice work, Paradox...and I am presuming that by sig, you mean the logo in the bottom right corner? If so....well done and nicely unique /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Last edited by Tami on Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Purple Haze

Post by Paradox »

Thank you Tami!

Btw, on a scale of 1-10 how good am for a newbie that has only started in early December last year?
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Purple Haze

Post by Vercz »

ooh... hendrix /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> quick question, whats with the dark-grey blob in the middle? looks a tad out of place, just my opinion though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

nice work
Image

Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Purple Haze

Post by Tami »

I think you would be a 7 or 8, Paradox. Keep up the good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Paradox
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:35 pm

Purple Haze

Post by Paradox »

I dunno, but I like the blob. Thanks for the compliments guys!
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Purple Haze

Post by Marko »

Not a bad piece of work, However I do agree with vercz, the blob stands out too much, but hey its your artwork so if you like it thats fine. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”