DA

Members\' Social Area: Birthdays, Jokes, Riddles, General Chat & Insanity

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
deepkick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:38 pm

DA

Post by deepkick »

does anyone here have a DA account?
Image
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

DA

Post by Marko »

Deviant Art? If so I do but i forgot the login/password and I haven't had anything posted there.(keep it some of my work on my site)
But I know for a fact that some of our other members do; think Dren has one.
Last edited by Marko on Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

DA

Post by Tibs »

I've got one : [url="http://tibs-.deviantart.com"]http://tibs-.deviantart.com[/url]
...
us3rX
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:11 pm

DA

Post by us3rX »

I have one also, not much on it tho, [url="http://us3rX.deviantart.com"]http://us3rX.deviantart.com[/url]

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

Image

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source

"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown

"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

DA

Post by Tami »

I have one too, but everything over there gets posted on this forum first
[url="http://adaera.deviantart.com"]http://adaera.deviantart.com[/url]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

DA

Post by Josh »

I usually post my work on dA if I don't think it's good enough to show off here (Which is basically almost everything lol) You can find me [url="http://s0rd3n.deviantart.com"]here[/url]. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Phoenix Lounge”