BC Snow

Photography Gallery

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

BC Snow

Post by Tami »

<r>ick

800x600
snow1.jpg
[attachment=1757:attachment]
snow3.jpg
[attachment=1759:attachment]

OK, technically...I was *in* BC when I took this picture, but it's actually Washington state in the USA
[attachment=1760:attachment]
snow6.jpg
[attachment=1762:attachment]</r>
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

BC Snow

Post by Josh »

I like the second to the last the best /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Kobra
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:46 am

BC Snow

Post by Kobra »

nice... but don't complain about snow or I will whip out the manitoba pics!
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

BC Snow

Post by Tami »

Let's see the Manitoba snow pix, kobra
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

BC Snow

Post by Baralai »

they are hot ada u are getting really good i envy jo0 /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
*runs around screaming*
[align=center]Image[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Darkroom”