Hey, As you can see I am new to this community. I hope that I will fit in and that I will be here often.
ect.
I'm from Norway ! Anyone els here that is from Skandinavien ?
14 Year Old Male
Hey
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
Hey
Welcome to the site, spoofe. I'm NightStorm, the local Server Tech.
Care to share a bit about what interests you? Gaming? Graphics? Web design...?
Care to share a bit about what interests you? Gaming? Graphics? Web design...?
Hey
Hey Spoofe! Me Dren. As Nightstorm said, what are your interests? /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Hey
/kgw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(kgw)' />
Hi Spoofe, nice to meet you and welcome to our community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Hi Spoofe, nice to meet you and welcome to our community /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Hey
Hi there Spoofe, hope you enjoy KillaGraphix /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

