Banner Competition 63

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
David
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 10:07 am

Banner Competition 63

Post by David »

Okay, so..who would've thought I would be up here giving the next banner competition?! Especially with a banner like that *points up*....anyways, I suppose I should be moving on with what the competition is and all that good stuff. .....Right...Sooooo here is your competition this week:

Video Games (who saw that one coming?!)

This doesn't mean you have to rip images from already-existant games, this gives the 3D renderers a chance to participate in the banner thread too (with their l33tn355).

Competition will end on Monday, November 7th (at 12am North American Time)
Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Banner Competition 63

Post by Tibs »

Well since you made a theme for the 3D people I couldn't afford myself not to enter. /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
So here it is.

[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Pacman.jpg[/img]
...
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Banner Competition 63

Post by Josh »

Sonic!

[attachment=1683:attachment]
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”