I was thinking that setting challenges for the beginning 3D modellers here would be quite nice. I would set an object you should need to model as good as possible. You'll need to post the model and a wireframe from the model so I can see if it's modelled allright without too much poly's.
If you would like to participate in this just vote /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
3D challenges?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
3D challenges?
Good Idea Tibs.
Last edited by Marko on Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

3D challenges?
Well as the vote's predict you guys/girls would like to have some challenges.
I would like the ones who would enter in them to post a reply /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> so i can see who will join this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I would like the ones who would enter in them to post a reply /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> so i can see who will join this /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
3D challenges?
;]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
3D challenges?
3D and I don't play well together but I am willing to at least try.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
3D challenges?
[quote name='Adaera' post='29277' date='Oct 6 2005, 04:25 PM']3D and I don't play well together but I am willing to at least try.[/quote]
what she said^
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
what she said^
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
3D challenges?
ill dust off bryce occasionally to give it a go /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
3D challenges?
Ok well seems like I'll have to come up with some challenges /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's great to see such an amount of people who would like to give it a go. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
It's great to see such an amount of people who would like to give it a go. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...




