[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/script_error.png[/img]
HOW do I TURN THEM OFF?! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Thanks in advanced,
-Dren /more_annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ns)' />
IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
NightStorm
- Administrator

- Posts: 779
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am
IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
try Tools -> OPTIONS -> Advanced tab -> Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)
IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
Typical IE /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
IE Script Erros! >_< >_< >_< >_<!
Well I fixed that error, but now I get some other error... *sigh* I'll just live with it lol.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

