Classes

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Classes

Post by radar »

I have noticed there is a class for the blog header and the blog footer defined but not one for the blog body. Could this please be done as I wish to indent the text of the body of the blog.

Thanks.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Classes

Post by Josh »

I have to agree... Maybe the html for the generation for the blog could be reworked a little to add more skinnability (haha.. is that even a word?) to the blogging software.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Classes

Post by mobil1_oils »

[quote name='Dren' date='Sep 11 2005, 12:14 AM']I have to agree... Maybe the html for the generation for the blog could be reworked a little to add more skinnability (haha.. is that even a word?) to the blogging software.
[right][post="28436"][/post][/right][/quote]
Sorry to go a tad off topic but try and say that word 5 times as fast as you can /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Classes

Post by radar »

I end up saying Skinner-bility
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

Classes

Post by Scott »

I'm afraid I don't have the time to fully redo the way the skin works...although I do agree with you.

However, you can use #blog .blog_body if you wish /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Post Reply

Return to “Help & Suggestions”