[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Mouse-vector.png[/img]
I just need critique on edges... They seem a little unsmooth. Do they to anyone else?
Layers: 8
~Dren /victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Vector Image.
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Vector Image.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Vector Image.
Not quite as many layers as that mouse I did, lol.
The edges look about as fine as you'll get them in PS. The top of the mouse looks a little smudged but that's about it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The edges look about as fine as you'll get them in PS. The top of the mouse looks a little smudged but that's about it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Vector Image.
So how do ya think I can fix the top of it? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I was trying to mess with it but ended up making it worse lol.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Vector Image.
Best way I can think of is to redo the whole shape, otherwise you'll be doing a lot of touching up, pixel by pixel /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Vector Image.
I think it loks fine. And a cracking job youve done so far /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Vector Image.
i think it looks good too /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.....maybe when you build the computer to go with it, the light coming off the monitor bouncing onto the mouse and the shadows that creates will help? go on, you know you want to build a computer!
nem
nem

Vector Image.
I know but dad won't let me. /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> [url="http://www.killablogs.com/dren/viewComments/14/"]read more here..[/url] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Josh on Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

