Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
Thanks for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
This week's theme is........Spirograph. If you are too *cough*young*cough* to know what Spirograph is, check [url="http://images.google.com/images?q=spirograph&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi"]these[/url] out.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
Have fun with it, let's see some interesting designs /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
This week's theme is........Spirograph. If you are too *cough*young*cough* to know what Spirograph is, check [url="http://images.google.com/images?q=spirograph&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi"]these[/url] out.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 2[/url]
Have fun with it, let's see some interesting designs /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *love* these! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Now I want one again /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Rift
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
Here's my first entry, i made it in VB and DirectX 9.0
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/spiro.jpg"]LINK[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/spiro.jpg"]LINK[/url]
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro1_josh.jpg"]o.o[/url]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Rift
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
nice wallpaper josh.... that's just great now i have to make a better one thanks alot for setting the bar :|
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/warpedspiro.jpg"]warped spirograph[/url]
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
Awesome Shy! /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro2_josh.jpg"]Clicky[/url]
10:50p (+Dren) shy
10:50p (+Dren) hope ya don't mind
10:51p (+Dren) I copied the style you used in your entry
10:51p (+Dren) :$
10:50p (+Dren) shy
10:50p (+Dren) hope ya don't mind
10:51p (+Dren) I copied the style you used in your entry
10:51p (+Dren) :$
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
[quote name='Rift' date='Aug 31 2005, 09:58 PM']nice wallpaper josh.... that's just great now i have to make a better one thanks alot for setting the bar :|
[right][post="28178"][/post][/right][/quote]
I think the bar just went through the roof.... that's why I can't compete in these things lol I wouldn't even know where to begin /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
[right][post="28178"][/post][/right][/quote]
I think the bar just went through the roof.... that's why I can't compete in these things lol I wouldn't even know where to begin /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' />
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
nice entries all of you......well Rift? Going to raise the bar even higher? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
rofl.... I hope he does. I like his technique he is using /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro3_josh.jpg"]Another Entry[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/spyro3_josh.jpg"]Another Entry[/url]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Rift
Weekly Wallpaper Competition 32
ill see what i can code later tonight if i get the chance heheh



