Banner Competition 51
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Banner Competition 51
Ty for the votes, and great theme nem.
This weeks theme I firgured should be different from the last two.....out of this world. LOL. Thats why I chose starwars. Should be fun.Enjoy. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
-Racer
This weeks theme I firgured should be different from the last two.....out of this world. LOL. Thats why I chose starwars. Should be fun.Enjoy. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
-Racer
Last edited by racer on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner Competition 51
This could be kinda fun, maybe I'll enter for the first time /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I'll see when I get home...
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Banner Competition 51
congrats racer!
and i like your entry king......hopefully all the geeks on here should be able to enter this one?
did i say geeks? oops, there goes my crate /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol
nem
and i like your entry king......hopefully all the geeks on here should be able to enter this one?
did i say geeks? oops, there goes my crate /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol
nem

Banner Competition 51
lol nem don't tease me :'(
nice banner king_of_hearts....
Racer you went and got a new siggy when I just finished ya flash one :'(
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
nice banner king_of_hearts....
Racer you went and got a new siggy when I just finished ya flash one :'(
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Banner Competition 51
Awesome nem! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 51
ty........are you sitting on the forum waiting for people to post? you pounced on my post pretty quick! lol
nem
nem

Banner Competition 51
lol, didn't know I did that. Looks like I posted that reply less than a minute after you posting it rofl... I guess I hit the "View new posts" link at the right time then /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
king_of_hearts
- Jr. Member

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Banner Competition 51
nem: nice job on the banner /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Dren: you know your stalking her /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Recommendation: Stop Rift might...decapitate you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Dren: you know your stalking her /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Recommendation: Stop Rift might...decapitate you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Banner Competition 51
[quote name='Brock' date='Aug 6 2005, 01:14 AM']nem: nice job on the banner /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Dren: you know your stalking her /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Recommendation: Stop Rift might...decapitate you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )[/quote]
LMAO!!!!!!
Dren: you know your stalking her /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> (Recommendation: Stop Rift might...decapitate you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> )[/quote]
LMAO!!!!!!

Banner Competition 51
I am not stalking her >./blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> rofl
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 51
ah but you are stalking molly....imagine what he'd do to you over that lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Banner Competition 51
SHHH! /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Banner Competition 51
Molly? o.0 /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Kobra: Nice Banner you've got there /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Them Yoda's is got it in for the name of KillaGraphix(*watches the Yoda's trying to slash the text("KillaGraphix")*)
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Kobra: Nice Banner you've got there /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> Them Yoda's is got it in for the name of KillaGraphix(*watches the Yoda's trying to slash the text("KillaGraphix")*)
Warmest,
LG - Never Ending Advancements
Banner Competition 51
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/hyperpixels.jpg[/img]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


