Gawds, I'm bored.

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

Gawds, I'm bored.

Post by NightStorm »

Found a new online toy... it's far from perfect, but if you have about 15 minutes to clean it up after, it's not all that bad.

Attaching a notepad doc, because the pasting messes the formatting up. *sigh*
It works on the 12 Stones board...
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Gawds, I'm bored.

Post by Tami »

coolness, NS...and the logo on the 12 Stones board looks good too
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Gawds, I'm bored.

Post by Josh »

Yeah that is really cool /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
NightStorm
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 9:05 am

Gawds, I'm bored.

Post by NightStorm »

I wish they would give me something better to play with here at the hall instead of notepad.
I know what I'M ordering at the next budget meeting, if I'm still here...
[align=center]Image



[gamertag]NightStormDraco[/gamertag]

[twitter]NightStormDraco[/twitter]

[/align]
Adrasteia
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 am

Gawds, I'm bored.

Post by Adrasteia »

*waits for someone to paste it into chat *
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
nem
Image
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”